Is this a boron deficiency?

Hi , it began very slow since 4-5 days ago here some pics :relaxed:

My plants had a burst of growth, they gain 5-6 inch in the last 4-5 days, the run off went from 960, 6 days ago, to 720 this morning , my PH run off is 6.8 and I water at 6.5 with 0 ppm five stage filtred water.

They are at the end of the fifth weeks in vegetative stage. Any ideas ? Suggestions are more them welcome :innocent::+1::ok_hand::v:

P.s. the true color of the leaves are more in the copper side

I thing a boron and phosphorus deficiency a picture in regular light would be able to help better, but so far that’s what im sticking with

Out of like, again :wink: :innocent:, thanks Majiktoker for the quick respond, I can’t, my setting is in a closet and I cannot displace them since I grow in a 60 L bac my 5 plants and I don’t possess a regular light strong enough to make a difference in the view, sorry, however the real color are more of a copper one.

Do you suggest that I put more nutrients ? I use Floralicious plus in foliar spray at 50 % dilution in a schedule of feed-water-water-feed , Floranectar at recommand dilution in water soil ounce a week and Actisol 5-3-2 pellets in the recommand top soil application 1 time every 4 weeks, my soil is Fafard Connaisseurs tropical plants potting soil for organic grow 0.45-0.03-0.08 with clay pebbles that I have mix with it.

Are you sure copper isn’t in excess are the leaves bluish purple?

1 Like

My like as return, lol… positive they’re copper, no blueish

Lol didn’t answer my question entirely, are your leaves bluish purple

1 Like

Just rewrite it, no blueish

It’s from lite copper to deep copper

Ok now we are getting some where, that’s a copper excess you should likely flush your soil with copper in excess iron, molybdenum, zinc, and manganese will be affected.

When you flush you should get them food containing those elements and you should be good to go

2 Likes

Great :+1: thank you very much for the input, it’s REALLY appreciate :ok_hand::grinning::innocent: I’ll make a follow up in a few days :v:

2 Likes

Sweet ill be watching your thread for updates

1 Like

hold on there i’ll be right back.

Will

1 Like

Do they look like these two pic’s ?

Will

1 Like

Hold on I gone a sacrifice a leaf and picture it

@garrigan62

The light is not optimum they’re lighter than that @garrigan62, to give you an idea the paper behind is bleach white

Here’s another one in natural light I have take outside and it’s fully cloudy outside

, it’s actually potassium deficiency!

Will

2 Likes

Thanks @garrigan62 :grinning: :innocent: What about the copper color ?And how do you suggest me to fix the potassium deficiency ?

Soil
Potassium gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 4.0-5.5
Potassium is absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 6.0-9.5. (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph of over 7.0 in soil) anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Potassium deficiency

Hydro

Potassium gets locked out of Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 4.0-4.5, 6.0-6.5.
Potassium is absorbed best in Hydro and Soil less Mediums at ph levels of 4.7-5.3, 6.7-8.5. (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range for hydro and soil less mediums is 5.0 to 6.0. Anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a deficiency.

Solution
Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have potassium in them will fix a potassium deficiency. Again Peters All Purpose plant food 20-20-20, will cure the potassium deficiency , Miracle grow Tomato plant food, Miracle grow All purpose plant food.( Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) Some other supplements of potassium are: Wood ashes, which are fast absorption, Kelp Meal, which is medium absorption, Greensand, which is slow absorption, granite dust, which is slow absorption. Sulfate of Potash, Sulfate of Potash Magnesia, Muriate of Potash, which are medium absorption. FOXFARM GROW BIG HYDROPONIC CONCENTRATE, which is fast absorption. (FFGB can bring your ph down as well) Earth Juice Meta-K, which is fast acting. (Can bring down your ph as well) Leaves will never recover, but the plant will show recovery after about 4 to 5 days when using a fast acting nutrient.

B Safe

Will

4 Likes

Thanks :+1::v: @garrigan62 it’s really appreciate :ok_hand::grinning::innocent: