Is this a auto hermie?

Did this auto become a hermie?

3 Likes

If this is what you are referring to then No…That is a female calyx…hairs protruding are always female.

5 Likes

I vote no Hermie! Nice and Frosty.

4 Likes

I agree with @spiney_norman and @kellydans, female and looking very frosty and nice.

4 Likes

True in most cases, but the pistils are there to catch pollen, so a calyx can start off as a female with hairs and have a seed inside. If there’s no males around or nanners, then you should be fine :wink::v::bear:

9 Likes

3 Likes

You guys sure?, I never had a plant look like this and I really don’t want it around if it’s gna pollinate my other plant

2 Likes

It is possible that you have “nanners” elsewhere on your plant but the photos that you posted show all female.

1 Like

No “nanners” anywhere just looks a bit strange, usually they look like this one

3 Likes

I see what you’re saying the make-up of the bud. I have grew two plants same strain side by side an can look totally different. Genetics! I guess, like kids don’t look the same.

2 Likes

Not just genetic variation in the cultivar, but also variation in gene expression due to the environmental factors. Differences in light, temperature, medium, nutrient availability, etc. all determine an enormous amount.

2 Likes

Yes I agree @KeystoneCops I have had them short and bushy and tall and skinny out of the same pack. Same light Same soil I quit trying to figure it out. I just take it for what it is. Happy growing!

1 Like

@Justincredible
Have you double checked your light timers? possibly trying to reveg?

1 Like

Not a hermie for sure, long loose flowers sometime happen from what I’ve seen in autos, I don’t think it is environmental I believe it’s the Ruderalis gene, nothing you did. The buds are not compact and when they dry they don’t store well. But she still a good plant