Is this a a sign of nutrient burn?

I just started my 12/12 light cycle less than a week ago. I accidentally over fed my plant yesterday when I last watered her. I know the nutes were too high because when I tested the run off I was testing at 2000PPM. But I performed a flush with 1.3 liters of water and got the PPM down to around the 600 range. Is this light stress or too many nutes? I’ve been looking around and diagnosing. I know she’s not low on nutes but the pot shouldn’t be too high either now. This isn’t the only leaf that has this. This one is the worse I’ve seen so far but the others are kinda getting the slight yellowing tip to them. I moved my light up away further just in case it’s something to do with the light being too low. Other than this issue the plant looks great.

Looks like a very minor nute burn. I wouldn’t sweat it. You did good getting your numbers back in order.

3 Likes

Can you give us full photos of the plant?

I see the beginnings of heat stress on the edges of the fan leaves but I won’t say that with any certainty. Not enough visual information or diagnostic details to help in a meaningful way.

Can you fill this out?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice She looks healthy to me keep up the good work. :v::+1:

2 Likes

I read that if you stress the plant too much it’ll turn to a hermie! I definitely wanna avoid this at all costs! Lol

1 Like

You’re doing a fine job, plant should fill your space with no problem. Keep spreading limbs out for better light penetration. Good luck

1 Like

Thank you for the insight!

1 Like

Agreed. Full plant pics say she’s doing 100% a-okay! Just watch those daytime temps for the leaves. Heat stress will look like sharp serrated edges on the fan leaves. Increased airflow in the tent often is enough to reduce leaf surface temps and alleviate that heat stress.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I will ensure to add a little extra airflow. What’s great is my tent sits under an AC vent in my bedroom so the temps during the day never rise higher than 76F and no lower than 68F when lights are off. I definitely think my light was too close to the plant though. Thank you for taking time to look and respond!

2 Likes

I already not too long ago did some LST on my plant, but was wondering if I could possibly still do a little more LST for another week? I changed my light cycle to 12/12 to commence flowering (changed the light cycle about a week ago. I just notice the middle of the canopy isn’t getting enough light and I would like those areas to fill in more. I also am not sure if it’s ok to continue with LST after I already did some of it.

1 Like

Continue to spread the limbs out will be fine. I keep Gently pulling an spreading limps till I get my space full into flowering stage. :v:

1 Like