Is there something wrong with these plants?

And then there were three

2 Likes

Do you have any pictures of an open Pollen sac? Like one that could be contaminated the others. I spotted that yesterday before it opened and put the plant in a tent by itself

2 Likes

I dont but you can Google it

@dbrn32 is the light guru I look to for info

3 Likes

There is probably a little better performance in the hlg kit, but $150 worth would be in eye of beholder. Either way, I would think longer board spacing would be more beneficial. Something like 260xl kits.

Bizarrely enough this popped up yesterday on here. @Floyd posted about a hermied WW. Hermorphidite White Widow auto

Thanks @Davyg ! My plant definitely did not do that

1 Like

You made my mind up. Thanks brother

2 Likes

You’ll need 4 of them to cover the 4x8 tent through flower just FYI

Also I’m not that quick to recommend what to get to work best with the driver you already own but I’m sure @dbrn32 can make some suggestions as the driver/board combinations must fit within specs of each other and seeing as you already have a 320W 54ma driver sitting there I’m sure it can be used on a rig you can put together

I would second the suggestion to get a longer heat sink to better evenly cover the 4x8 space like dbrn mentioned above

1 Like

Bummer
If it were me I would wash it down with plain water before removing from tent and then water from top the rest of them and wipe down the floors with water etc…

1 Like

If you order a kit will come with driver. Otherwise hlg-320h-54a is good for like 2-3 288 boards.

1 Like

Are those kits the worth while buy or…is it cheaper to do a diy build? About the pics up there were you saying that the 200$ light will do the same thing or get the other one for longer heat sink panel? I have some aluminum cable tray that’s 30”x 84” and is shape just like a ladder with a horizontal support 6” O.C. Could I use that to make it cheaper yet?

I don’t believe they are just as good, but I think you would like the longer heatsink and it’s a better light.

So you have a piece of ladder rack? Could I see a pic please?

I got to get it from work on Monday. I’ll see if I can find a piece online to show as a reference

1 Like

1 Like

I also have a mig/tig so I can fashion it however you see fit

1 Like

That’s what I pictured. The surface is satin anodized or anything like that right? What are the dimensions on the rungs?

The rings are 3/4”x3/4” hollow square tube

1 Like

Like a I-beam the web is 3/4” and the flanges are also 3/4”. The material is 1/8” aluminum no coating. I’ve welded it before. It’s actually unbelievably sturdy

1 Like

So they’re flat, like a carpenter’s dream?