Is there something wrong with these plants?

Deficiencies???
Idk why this girl is looking this. Does anyone have any insight into 1) why are these plants so short?
2)is it possible that they are just plain old hemp plants(no thc) 3) lastly do they have a deficiency?

I thought they would grow if I moved the light up but seems to have started it to flower

Anyone have any insight?
I’ve considered that possibility of them just being bag seeds but what is the chances of getting 5 fem bag seeds? Idk. What I do know is they aren’t photo plants bc they’ve all been under 18/6

Let’s start with where the seeds came from, where they from a bag of weed that was autos or photos?

What type of soil are you using?

How high are the lights and what is the wall draw?

1 Like

I bought the seeds online. Supposed to be crit mass photo
Lights 2x150 @ the wall in 4x2
Soil is 50% ocean f, 30 spagum peat moss 10 seedling starter 5 vermiculite 5perlite

1 Like

Lights @ 20”

1 Like

I think they look gorgeous

2 Likes

@basementstealth I was thinking the same. Man they look good :sunglasses:

1 Like

How many days from sprout are they? They look hearty and full to me.

2 Likes

I believe they are about 25-35 days old in that some spouted faster than others

Let me give you a different vantage point of view

over head side shot. This plant is days behind this plant I bent this one over slightly bc it was hogging all the light from everything underneath. Everything is super compact I’ve never seen anything like it. When I looked online this looked awfully similar to a plant called ruderalis which has basically no thc and used to make rope. I have every picture stating from feb 8th when is had just two leaves, now it’s 8-10 inches tall and growing flowers?

1 Like

@TegrityAl @HornHead @Davyg @basementstealth. Hoping someone can shed some light. I just don’t wanna feel like I’m wasting resources here

Honestly mine were about that height at that age no worries you have no bad leaves even. They also strech a bit more in flower so you will get a bit more height.

If it is an auto which it seems like it is by the timeline you provided it has ruderalis genes in it i believe so for it to be a bit short should not be a issue. Im still kinda new to all this myself but i think they look good.

1 Like

Research autoflower on google and look at the diffrent varying lifespans and yield that may help you out.

Okay thanks bro. If you have any pics of your old one could u post pls! I’m a info junkie lol

@pptrsha1 shall I just leave them on 18/6?

1 Like

If your not sure what they are you could have a mix of Auto (one flowering) and photo so I would leave them on 18/6 as the auto doesn’t care but the photos do and if you change to 12/12 all will transition to flower and if you want bigger plants that will give the photos more veg time to get bigger and if they are all autos then they will go to flower when ready regardless of lighting schedule.

As far as distance from lights that doesn’t matter as far as them going into flower that’s all about light schedule

2 Likes

I am only on my second grow. I have my photos and autos on 18/6 and I think they are doing well

1 Like

Thanks @Skydiver

@pptrsha1 do you have any pics of the autos? How old are they?

1 Like