Is there hope for this plant

Thanks, good to hear. Nice plant you’ve got going there.

2 Likes

@Dexterado thank u much. It’s my first plant ever so I’m really proud of where she’s gotten to so far. I was told these GSCEXTREME autos are fairly easy to grow and I feel like that’s accurate. She hasn’t really given me any issues at all. No pests, no burn no dying leaves really, she’s been an absolute trooper. I’d say urs is fine also. Any updates?

1 Like

Mine’s still pretty lame, but maybe it’ll turn around.

3 Likes

45-47 days in means you probably have 45-47 days left…ok, maybe a little less but still lots of time to bulk up

1 Like

And what’s really strange is my buddy started 3 of these, and gave me one. His are under an hlg 350r, and mine is under a cmh 315. His don’t even look similar to mine. His haven’t even started budding yet, and are short and bushy. Huge difference in the type of light I guess. Here’s mine today.

1 Like

@Dexterado could be worse, could’ve been a male plant. It’s still got some buds on it, I may have missed it but what are u using for nutes? How often are u feeding and watering her? Are u pH’ing ur water? What kind of soil are u using? I think it’ll bulk up, there may be a lockout if u haven’t been checking the pH whenever u water or feed her. Autos really do whatever they want I hear, it could just be that but I think with luv it’ll bulk up some. There’s definitely still time

I’ve been using maxiBloom, and beastie bloomz. Ph water to 6.5, and using ffof. Been feeding every time recently because I see no signs of over feeding.

1 Like

@Dexterado damn, I don’t have nearly enough experience to be able to come up with a solution. Judging from ur post I’m gonna say u have alot more knowledge than I do when it comes to this stuff. That’s tricky tho, sounds to me like ur doing everything ur supposed to be doing. Sorry I can’t help brotha

Yeah, I’ve grown a bunch, just not these damn autos. I won’t be doing another.

1 Like

I hear u, makes me wonder what I’m looking forward to with my gorilla glue auto I’m gonna start after this one finishes

Good luck. I think these things are kind of finicky, but maybe just me. I know some have good results. Just the difference in my buddies, and mine which are under different conditions tells me how big of difference conditions make. This ones still growing. Grown an inch in two days. 30 1/2”, and that’s after bending it over early on.

2 Likes

@Dexterado they are definitely finicky, everyone I know growing them says that. I got lucky with mine, she just happened to be a good one. Once I’m done with my auto mix pack I’m gonna switch to photo plants. I’m getting a bigger tent and I’m gonna be investing in a better light, and a fan and filter. Once I have all of that, I’ll start growing the photos in the bigger tent, and keep an auto going at all times between harvests in the tent I have now. This is how mines is looking as of right now

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Looks great.

2 Likes