Is there hope for this plant

I’m not a new grower, but am to autos. This is a banana kush auto on day 45 from seed. I just don’t know why I’m not seeing the buds bulking up. Does anyone have any observations, or suggestions? Is there hope for this, or should I give up. Im feeding it with ff nutes including beastie bloomz, and cmh 315 light.

6 Likes

Let her ride, she’ll bulk up🤘

10 Likes

She might not be a huge yield but she’s green and healthy so yeah no sense in giving up on her

9 Likes

In about another 4-5 weeks. :grin::+1:

@Dexterado As said above. Let er ride. :+1:

:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

:fu:very true, it’s only half wayish done

4 Likes

Looks like she wanted more light. Probably gonna need some support when it does bulk up.

1 Like

That cmh throws a lot of light. Here is my last plant under the same light. I don’t feel like light is the issue.

6 Likes

Phenotyping. Some pheno’s of some strains just yield better. Thats why pheno hunting before making seeds is sooo important.

That Banana Kush Auto looks to be sativa leaning. Thinner leaves, smaller buds, longer node spacing. Just kinda is what it is. Also it looks pretty early in flower. 5-6 weeks of grow time left minimally. Could put on some serious weight

2 Likes

@Dexterado My first auto also. Tangerine.
looks the same. 49 days after sprout

3 Likes

Yours looks better than mine. I guess I’ll wait it out for a while.

1 Like

I think it’s looking good just keep giving her love and she will love you back!! Happy Growing :v::blush:

3 Likes

Never give up Never surrender . She look’s healthy . Just remember we all learn from experience , Keep Growing !!

5 Likes

It will shift gears at some point and you will notice the difference over night one morning

3 Likes

That’s the hope, although I just looked at a ton of auto flower grow diaries, and there may still be hope. I saw a bunch worse than this one that turned out fair.

3 Likes

Is that a single or double ended bulb?
Either way it’s enough for 1 plant for sure.
I only ask about the single or double because if it’s a double then it is as good if not better then a 300w LED, the out put is the same and the spread of a double ended with a good reflector is actually better then led atm, the new bar designs and getting better at light spread but still not what double ended cmh can do…

1 Like

That one is fine, a touch spindly but other wise healthy and alive

No scrap the plant
#save spindly

4 Likes

Single. I’ve grown some pretty nice plants with it. Last one was a GDP photo that I yielded 11 dry ounces.

2 Likes

Mine is in week 6 and just starting to flower,so with that in mind she’s got tons of time to stack up those tasty nugs. So yes there’s hope

2 Likes

That’s the spirit
I have been tempted to give up on mine but I didn’t and she’s starting to finally stack up

4 Likes

55 days in. GSC Extreme auto from ILGM. I’d say ur plant looks fine my friend. She’s gonna bulk up over the next few weeks for sure. Ur right where u should be for 45 days I feel like. It’s still got some time left like the others said.

4 Likes