Is there anything I can do?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Oh man I am new to growing but that looks bad. @kellydans @PurpNGold74 can y’all help here.

2 Likes

Good luck

Those plants have stretched soooo much, need more lighting or lower your lights when they are younger.

2 Likes

This guy gets it :point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5:

Look into the great war that is Spider Mite Decimation!!!… (ok not literally decimation, thats removing 1 tenth…. u wanna kill 10 tenths…. it will be a LONG HARD FIGHT. But i believe in you!

Best of luck

Possible treatments at this stage (flower) lady bugs, predatory mites, lace wings. In other words. Pests who eat pests

2 Likes

If it was me I would chop it, sanatize the room and grow healthier plants.

Don’t wear shoes from outside in your grow room, have a separate pare in there.

Spider mites in flower is a loosing battle, it seems at least I’ve never done it. You need to change your environment conditions to prevent them and make them more uncomfortable but you’ll also need to spray and for me that’s a no go. Edit: go buy ladiebugs asap!
What do you think @PurpNGold74 @BobbyDigital @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Covertgrower

1 Like

Nobody likes these critters, that’s for sure. I used Captain Jacks which is just a bacteria that kills them internally, but hurt us. Spray liberally on top of, and under the canopy just before lights out. They make concentrate also, you’ll want some of that for that sized project.

https://www.amazon.com/BONIDE-PRODUCTS-250-Ready-Captain/dp/B001VJ4FYQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=captain+jacks&qid=1626831859&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/Bonide-704725-Captain-Concentrate-1-Quart/dp/B001VJ83LW/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=captain+jacks&qid=1626832087&sr=8-3

This far you’re just trying to reduce numbers significantly, but you’ll still see a few. Make sure wash your harvest throughly with a peroxide solution.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Spray em and order lady bugs, then bud wash. That’s your bet bet.

Drop the temps and increase humidity if you can, they thrive in hot dry climates.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer ,You have received great advice. Personally I would get rid of the net that way I could get the plant out and give it the Ultimate treatment to eliminate mites. Net doesn’t seem to be doing much good at this point. good luck moving forward. :+1::v:

Lol my girlfriend has a pet peeve about people saying decimated when they mean devastated

As far as advice, nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said above
Good luck

1 Like

How often is it recommended to use Captain Jacks?

1 Like

When you see bugs present.

1 Like

Got you, I was concerned that I might overdo it.Thanks!

It hasn’t worked well as a preventative for me. Works well when the bugs get hit with it though.

1 Like

You can get the concentrated bottle for $5 at wal mart right now. End of season sale. They still had a few left at my local wm yesterday. IMO it’s one of those things you need to have on hand if your going to grow.

2 Likes