A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks
"Hello, I have beautiful 4 week old plants. I have them in my greenhouse and they are growing great. My concern is the days are getting shorter and I’m wondering if this will throw my plants into the flowering state. Can you please let me know if there’s anything I can do to keep them in vegetative state to get them as big as I can before they flower?
- Strain - super silver haze and gold leaf
- Soil - good soil with aged manure
- Outdoor in a green house, I live in central Pennsylvania.
- Only light is sun
- Temperatures at night get down to about 60 degrees Fahrenheit, during the day it gets to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Humidity varies
- Ventilation - I have fans in the greenhouse
My plants are about 5 1/2 weeks old and are really growing great. They are about 12-18" each. This morning I noticed white hairs on my plants. I have a few questions. Can I take clippings to make clones to keep in the house until spring? What can I do to maximize my yield and thc levels? "