Is there any quick fix for overwatering?

Does anyone know a quick way to fix the drooping from overwatering? I have circulation, dont know what else to do. Thanks for any suggestions!

4 Likes

Just wait to water it will recover

9 Likes

If you can elevate your pots and get air circulation underneath to the root zone. Increase temperature slightly and increase exhaust fan.
Had a pipe burst and they brought a lots of fans and dehumidifiers in to circulate air and dry it out.

5 Likes

You might consider “potting down” and put your plant in a smaller pot. Maybe even a solo cup depending on the size. If your pot is too large for your plant, the likelihood of overwatering increases. And after that, only “pot up” when you know it is time.
Also, in all pots, even a solo cup, make sure there are adequate drain holes in the bottom.

2 Likes

10 Likes

How old is it? What size pot?
Do you have a picture?

2 Likes

Hopefully you are using fabric pots. Elevate the pot and have a floor level fan blow directly on the pot. I have the duct on my intake fan blowing directly on the pots. They love it.

4 Likes

Lower humidity in room, elevate pot, lots of fans blowing directly at pots and top soil. And time. If it’s a small pot you can transplant to a bigger one with dryer soil.

3 Likes