Is there an issue here?

The second one looks good. First one looks like poo cuz the first real leaves are dead and the new growth in the middle are about dead mayyyyyybe it will recover but I would deff start a couple more to be on the safe side. Hows the dome working out for you. And read what the sf says about light hight

Well that sucks. What do you think the problem is? I have went pretty low on the watering because of so much talk of over watering. Could it be the medium? It’s a Burpee seed starter with coco coir. The bag says it’s .06-.03-.03. That’s my problem, isn’t it? They are not supposed to be getting any nutrients other than water correct?

I just realized how “crazy girl you just dumped” I sounded in that post. :joy::joy: Sorry.

@Dieselgrow1031 do you think it’s the seed starter mix? I flushed it this morning and started germinating a couple Blue Dreams last night. The domes are working great for the Banana Kush. Thanks!

It could be but if its seed starting mix that is formulated for weed it shouldn’t be hot to make them curl like that. It could of been a number of things but if it was me I’d toss it and replace it with another one. U can let it keep going just to see if it recovers but I’d start a couple. Inalways start more than I need for that reason cuz you can have duds or stupid things could happen. But that one looks good.

1 Like

The seed starting soil wasn’t made for weed specifically. I bet that’s my issue. It’s literally the only thing I did differently. I’m going to get me some more peat pellets today and do the same thing I did with the good one. Thank you very much for your help!

If it was miracle grow just throw it all out. Every time you ester you release more nutrients. When u try to do a flush it releases even more nutrients. Its junk soil. I use fox farms ocean forest. I actually just bout some happy frog to try it out because people say its less hot. So I got it to try it out.

I’ve never used that soil but that slow releas nitrogen is basically just like miracle grow. Garbage soil.

1 Like

Yeah I just saw that on there as well. I have another ungrrninated seed in a pot of this. Can I save it?

Yeah if u have another one of the peat pod things put it in that. Then go buy a bag of fox farms happy frog or some soil geared towards mj

1 Like

Stupid rook mistake. That was a time released mistake as well. It did great for about a week. Wow. Thank you very much!