Is there a way to speed up a grow?

Hey guys and gals, i am currently growing one blueberry auto and one Amnesia auto that are about two weeks apart, The blueberry sprouted on November 20th and Amnesia on about the 3rd on December. This is my third grow with the blueberry strain and i have gotten pretty good with them in my opinion. I will post some pics later, they are sleeping as i speak but i am kind of stuck with the situation i am in. I am going to be moving in about a week and while i am not so much worried about Amnesia Haze auto, the blueberry is in full bloom with buds popping out everywhere and is coming along very nice. My question is, is there any nutrients that i can give it to help it along so i could possibly try to get it to harvest before i move? If not nutrients, are there any tricks i could use with the light schedule to try to get it to harvest faster? It is currently on a 18/6 schedule as well is the Amnesia Haze. I dont believe i will have an issue taking the Amnesia Haze with me on my move as it is a much shorter/bushier plant as where the blueberry plant is about 3 foot tall and 2 1/2-3 foot wide and i cant see being able to take it on the move to where i am moving too. I will post some pictures tomorrow to help anyone willing to help me get a better idea of what i am working with. Thank you to anyone willing to help!

1 Like

When did the bba start flowering? If my calculations are correct you are in about week four of flower so a week from now would be 5 weeks for a strain the averages 8 weeks.

I think if you harvest that early you will have some very week immature and disappointing Cannabis.

If you have no other option then do what you have to do. @Monkeybutt86

But I wouldn’t expect much from it.

1 Like

I with @bob31 on its to early to harvest
I personally dont count weeks either they are finished or they are not
Theres no nutrients or trick to speed up growth
As bob mentioned if there no other way ?
Since they are autos and not dependent on light why cant you pack them safely in a box seal it and move finish them off in the new place ?

2 Likes

In my younger days I worked for May flower moving co. They had moving boxes 4ft high by 2ft wide, with a metal bar at the top so we could hang coats, jackets , ect. I think you might be able to squeeze it in the and add some hole and a battery operated led light for Walmart. I’m sure you can find those boxes at any u-haul or storage facility.

How far are you moving? I moved 3 and a half hours away and just boxed up the plants like nothing was the matter. You could try to lower the light schedule maybe? Sometimes I will run my plants the last few weeks as 11/13 or 10/14 hell one time I finished a plant under 8/16 haha

2 Likes