Is the scrog setup ready to flip?

Wanted to see what some seasoned scroggers thought? Ready to flip soon or let fill out more? 4x4 two plants (GSCE and Bruce Banner by ILGM). Using all three light atm 2 flower hlg 260xl qb kits and 1 veg of same light. Running 470 w currently - should I crank it up for any reason? 76.5 F and 55rh

10 Likes

That’s a nice set up u got there @Sirsmokesalot

4 Likes

Cheers m8 :+1: one thing led to another led to another lol as is tradition

4 Likes

6 Likes

I agree , flip it ! The open area of the scrog will easily fill up in flower . They look good .

3 Likes

Put another net with smaller squares 8 inches above the first net and start clipping or tieing everything down to the first net until full , then let them grow into the second net…
Going to be a full table…:wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@peachfuzz is spot on.
Those openings are a bit large and those plants will stretch when you flip.
Other than that, great work.

3 Likes

Set that other net up like @peachfuzz said and DO IT looks great

7 Likes

Thanks all for the input I’ll try the elevated additional screen - I’ll just make it myself since premade net has the holes of a 2$ hooker. Thanks again all!! Will update with progress :ok_hand::crossed_fingers::+1:

6 Likes

Wow. They look awesome

1 Like

i flipped mine at half the height of yours and they doubled in size, and that is for a short strain. i think yours are going to be massive.

2 Likes

Oh Yeah! Ready to flip and then watch them go crazy!

1 Like

Cheers m8!

@Twistedtyrant66 have any pics or a journal you can tag? Thanks!

@peachfuzz thanks for letting me check that journal looks like crazy yield!

1 Like

@Sirsmokesalot I do have a journal, its my first real grow. i just dont know how to tag it in a comment lol

My first grow all advice welcome. see if that works lol

1 Like

im just around the corner from harvest

nice setup, I agree on the second net, I use the first net to spread the plant and the second to hold colas upright and in place. One thing to consider is the size of your water catch trays being too small. With the plant base being that large and the canopy filling during the light switch you may be watering more than you want to keep them damp in the fabric pots.

with mine , i put them on stands with deep cookie trays under them .after every watering, i would wait until the bottom stopped dripping and clean the water out of the trays with a rag and a bucket lol. it was the only way to keep my humidity in check. with doing that i was able to keep my humidity at a good level without a dehumidifier. it was only a 2x5 area , but still a lucky break. i had no were to fit one if i had one. i got scared to leave them flat in the drain tray. i got scared the bottoms would never dry and rot the bottom roots.i figured with my method i would at least have even drying all the way around .

1 Like