Is the NPK to high in this product?

https://www.amazon.com/Flower-Fuel-1-34-32-250g-Harvests/dp/B01L32CE20/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=Dyna-Gro+“Bloom”&qid=1600512916&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyWlNZN0NZR1hIREZHJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzg5NDYxNEgyTUFMTUtaNDlKJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2ODY1MjdPNTVHTUlXSURQWVYmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl Or is it better to go with a npk 3.12.6

1 Like

I’m still learning but I believe something like a 3-12-6 would be you normal bloom feed and that one your looking at would be a booster of some sort. If you were only getting one id get the 3-12-6

My recommendation for new growers is to pick a line of nutrients and supplements that are designed to provide an integrated and comprehensive feed program. Ad hoc, fill in the blank type approaches may work, if it does, it is more likely by chance. FWIW

2 Likes

If your doing fertilizers you should do a whole line with a dedicated feed schedule(unless your doing organic then you can be a little more free form) *my page didn’t load before beardless * :confounded:

you know what they say about great minds

1 Like

I agree with those guys. And since your on Amazon and talking 3-12-6 I’m gonna assume your looking at dyna gro. That’s what I use currently and am happy with it.