Is the growth stunted?

@Fever, no I didn’t get scared off :). I think that was a joke. I have been working on an extender for my router and rebuilding the system on my computer. I installed a new light and the little fella is liking it a lot. Both plants are doing good. When my computer is all finished I will post a pic.

3 Likes

Yes was joking as an avalanche of help arrived admirer you left and they were stuck talking to one another lol

@DavidJEK

Here’s another great light for a good price. Hope this helps you

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I4NY8KW/ref=asc_df_B01I4NY8KW5237947/?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all the help. My plants are doing good. They are not growing as fast as others but I think it’s because of the lights. Growing a little slow but still growing. Can’t get lights that draw too much power, I’m retired and watching the budget. As long as they are still growing I am happy.

3 Likes

Was able to get more lighting. I’ll see how things go in a couple of days. Electric bill should not be too much higher.

2 Likes

Good luck :sunglasses::seedling::v:

@Tylan @VelcroThumb
You certainly don’t need to run both bloom and veg switches in veg :+1:
But as I stated many of the folks who have them will run full on all the time
@70sChick I own two of those lights they work great :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve been running them with both on for almost a week now. They seem to love it. I’m good with that :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Nice @Tylan
I honestly think its better

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 and now that i figured my BB is photo and not auto!

1 Like

Lol @VelcroThumb I’ll look into the other question youbposted on the other thread ASAP I’m at the hospital with my mom so just give me a little bit bro ok

@Countryboyjvd1971 no worries! Hope Ma Dukes is ok!