Is the growth stunted?

Day 24 past when it came out of the soil. Is the growth stunted? Should it be taller? White Wi

dow autoflower.

3 Likes

I def think you need some stronger lights. What wattage are those?

3 Likes

Gotta agree with @VelcroThumb looks like not enough light. How much lighting is used & how many hours. Autos can go 24/24. Never done autos but a photo would already be much larger.

Crystal, 10 days old.

3 Likes

I believe the folks are correct about amount of light your using not really being enough
How many actual watts are you using ?

2 Likes

The other pictures weren’t very good. I have another light ordered for the small plant. The taller plant is about 7 inches tall.

1 Like

what kind and what size light did you get?

A Sansi e26 15w full spectrum.

sorry to tell ya brother, thats not gonna be anywhere near enough

@DavidJEK you want at least 32 actual watts per sq ft (which a good area per plant is 1 sq ft)

Thanks! Back to Amazon :}.

1 Like

@DavidJEK check out the viparspectras… they are decently priced! I have 3 of the 450w in my 4x4x8 tent

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dlawngarden&field-keywords=viparspectra+led

1 Like

@DavidJEK

Just got a couple of these if you’re looking for another option.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XC3LBIW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

@DavidJEK I’m afraid that @VelcroThumb is actually on point here for best results tour going to need more light and when purchasing a light go with Actual watts draw not equivalent watts FYI

3 Likes

@DavidJEK in fact, don’t buy any led that doesn’t list the actual draw at the plug.

Mars, Viparspectra and Meizhi are all solid choices. I use and really like the Meizhi for veg. Not so much for flower. Too much blue spectrum.

2 Likes

@DavidJEK and if possible, you may like the ones that have separate veg and bloom switches so your plants get correct colors/wavelengths at the right times!

1 Like

@DavidJEK
I personally peefer full spectrum lights
And most growers I know unless trying to control heat leave both bloom and veg switches on the whole grow ?

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Lol serious? I never knew that. Should I then put my bloom on?

This is my learn something new every day moment lol

2 Likes

I def have my veg and bloom switches on for my Blueberry auto. I didnt think about putting bloom switch on with veg switch for the others. My vivaspectras hardly produce any heat!

You guys scared him away