Is the fox farms nutrients good?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I’m growing some out door and I wanted to know if the fox farms nutrients were good to use I’m growing three different strains of Sour Diesel, three times crazy and GDP and wanted to see if i should use the same nutrients for all”

I use the trio bottles and really like it.

1 Like

I love the Fox Farms Nutrients Trio: Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom! You can find very positive reviews all over the internet about Fox Farms products.

2 Likes

I use the FF Trio. Have gotten great results!
Started using them half way through a grow last year and they made a yuge difference! yield went from potencially crappy to hell yeah!! Id recommend them for sure!

3 Likes

http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/images/pdf/soilenglish2015.pdf

Here’s the feeding schedule for the trio we’re talking about. I use about 1/2 the amount recommended at the beginning, but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

I use it and like it.
I believe just the Big Bloom is considered organic, the other 2 are not.

@EarlyPearl I started feeding full strength 2 weeks in (week 1 on sched) started every other watering then at 4 weeks every watering and just adjust as needed. Ive been a bit more free with the feeding on this crop and its showing in my plants. I’ve got 5 plants 6 wk old 2 ft tall and filling in nicely. I recently topped them and the growth explosion has been crazy!

8 Likes

Great looking plant. I may have to try your method.

1 Like

if you do this pay attention to your plants… they will tell you if you need to adjust The big bloom is fairly mild and you can dilute it more if you want to start.

1 Like

That’s what I use the dirty dozen line up
Works great imo I won’t be changing brands anytime soon

1 Like

I didnt use it for my first outdoor grow last year, and my plants turned out good. I tried indoor grow using organic and the first time it didnt go well, the plants were not producing good. The 2ed indoor grow… I started using Frox Farm Trio, and WOW my plants are doing GREAT!

3 Likes

I went on Amazon and saw that they had jacked the prices up this year. I’m still getting another Trio though.

I absolutely love the Foxfarm trio of nutes…I also use Happy Frog and the Ocean Forest soil and I have great results…also as stated in this thread I only use maybe a 1/3 to 1/2 what the Foxfarm feeding schedule recommends.
I never go above 1000ppm in Veg and less than 800 in flower and no nutes the last 15-18 days IMHO

2 Likes

I don’t know where you are located, but here you can get the Foxfarm trio as well as the amendments at Ace Hardware…

2 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate the info.

I’ll throw this out there also @EarlyPearl and @Dragon269 @Sasquatch
I found them to be cheapest at Walmart online 87$ And free shipping to your door lol for the dirty dozen pack it’s only the pint sizes but you get the whole line up I’m loving it
I used the liquid trio only last grow and I can see a difference for sure with this grow using the whole line up

3 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Not just the dirty dozen either all ff product soil etc has been much cheaper on Walmart online
I always check them before I buy else where @EarlyPearl just a heads up

3 Likes

you can find cheap on ebay some times too I got gallon size of FF Trio with free shipping for 48 bucks a while back @EarlyPearl @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

That’s a great price @Sasquatch I’ll need to check that out