Is the finish line close or ways to go

To think this plant is only 49 days old from seedling it is jedi kush it almost look done

1 Like

Gotta look at the tricombs. Get an eye loupe. She Looks good in the first pic but the second pic shows more white hairs on other branches. Gotta few weeks left for sure.

2 Likes

What @GrassMan420 said!

So I have a question I know it’s different for every plant and every breed but once Amber starts appearing in the trichomes on the actual bud what is a ballpark time for 50% to 70% saturation

1 Like

Depends on how you want your high to be. I like to see more amber then milky. I like to sink into the couch like those old weed commercials where the stoners deflated. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m looking for put me in the couch asleep tuck me away kind of high off of it so a lot of Amber I just don’t know was looking if there was a ballpark on that

2 Likes

I would shoot for more amber color then. I can’t honestly put a percent on it cause idk. I just wait to see more amber then milky haha. That change can happen pretty quick and i still put em in dark a couple days too before harvest

1 Like

This may help

1 Like

60days strong

It depends on what strain and light schedule, and temps it gets.

1 Like

Looks like you have plenty of time to order a jewelers loop to check trichomes. Weeks!