Is the best yet to come?

This GG is 4 weeks into flowering. I would estimate another 4 at least to go. I’m not ver familiar with autos. This is my second one, and first one I had problems with. Does this look on track, and you think it’ll bulk up some more? Hope so.

5 Likes

Looking delicious!

Thank you. This is also my first time growing in a tent. I used to grow in a closet. I’m really liking it now that I got an exhaust fan. I find humidity can be a bit of a chore to control. I’m working on that.

1 Like

Yes they will bulk up

At least.

1 Like

The buds should continue to get more dense and stickier. Those are looking good. I have some gg4 and runtz otw so keep us posted on the flowering time. I know every grow is different but knowing approximate flowering times, etc for different strains is really helpful for us newbs.

Are/have you using/used any bloom boosters? As for the humidity I gave in and bought a dehumidifier (35 pint for $114, refurb). Humidity is no longer an issue.

I use happy frog mixed with perlite and fox farm fruit and flower 4-9-3 per the instructions on the package. Then top dress with the fruit and flower after about 6 weeks. Then once a month after that if necessary, and that’s it other than a little bio thrive bloom occasionally, and ph’ing my water. I also mix some worm castings in when I’m filling my pots.

2 Likes

Going to be real nice… in about 5 weeks maybe.

Hard to Be patient. Well done!+

1 Like

Looks freaking awesome! Yes in about 5 weeks you’ll be much heavier.

Thanks, they’re getting there.

1 Like

Plumpin right up! Nice job!