Is something wrong here?

How much molasses do you use per plant

High,
I used one tablespoon per gallon of water about every two weeks from the time I got them in the ground. I just used my last this weekend. Not sure if I will feed them anymore this grow. Hope that helps
Ger

1 Like

High, when watering I counted to twenty on each of my 8 plants. I guess the last few feedings were about a gallon each plant
Ger

Yes it does, I have heard that molasses is very good for the girls. thankyou Gerant

Your plants are beautiful. thankyou

High,
Thank you and I did find another jar of “Unsulphured” molasses. Make sure you use unsulphured. So I probably will give them a drink today
Ger

@Dreamer Thank you man. I did fine another bottle of unsulphured molasses, make sure you use unsulphured. So I will probably give the ladies another drink today
Ger

1 Like

I have been harvesting a couple of the girls that were ready …dried them out after trimming, and I’m kind of disappointed… don’t get me wrong the grow was great… it’s just certain plants… the 5 second year round girls WOW
smoking it is like taking narcotics…( I take low-dose methadone for pain and Percocet for breakthrough pain) it is way way potent, to the point where I got nauseated after smoking …so that’ll definitely be nighttime stuff or when I’m in severe pain… now hopefully some of the other girls are potent but not nauseating or narcotic effect LOL… seriously I was laying in bed smoking and my cat jumped up and I leaned up to pet him and man the room Spun and I felt so nauseous it was like whoa…

High,
Wow I prefer the energetic high but I may need a narcotic one soon. My hips are horrible. I used to walk 4-5 miles a day had to quit last week hips hurt so bad. Anyway thought I had some bud rot but I am not sure what it was now. The rest of the girls look nice and healthy wouldn’t you

say?!
Ger

VERY NICE, yeah I’ve lost a good quarter pound…the last three days I’ve woken up and it’s been DRY outside, but the 3 weeks BEFORE… every day I woke up it was mean DEW outside…EVERYTHING WET, and I mean like I took a hose and just hosed everything down dripping off of the eaves wet… cause Bud rot… bad Bud rot the kind that you touch in the bud just disintegrates and of course it’s always in the biggest buds densest buds so I’m cutting all that off and underneath of it and everything out of it…
@Gerant I KNOW the hips pain… I have been having so much trouble. I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago, the conclusion double hip surgery that’s when I said I left to opt out, see when I was 18 I was in a motorcycle accident and my right hip is the one that hit the ground I’ve had several several massive surgeries on my back my neck my shoulder my wrist my feet few female surgeries and when he said double hip surgery it was just no I’m done and I’ll be on low-dose methadone painkillers and nerve medicines fibromyalgia meds for the rest of my life, but man I felt like I was in a not another time zone when I smoke some of that stuff oh, I’ve heard of people that will not smoke because they hallucinate or it’s just way intense for them and I never understood. Well I’ll tell you now I understand it LOL I fully understand it now… I mean I laid there and tried to smoke a medium sized Bowl watching TV and my cat jumped up on the bed and I leaned up to pet him…Lol and it was like I was moving in slow motion in a time warp… the room was spinning and I just laid back down and went oh my gosh… I feel like I’m going to puke…the SPINS, LOL I don’t like that, I don’t like to feel that I’m sedated like I was in the hospital waking up from having surgery LOL… I cannot stand the feeling of being over High over-medicated or too strong of Hell’s I hate pill High, I may have to find somebody that has cancer or something to pass this on to

2 Likes