Is she ripe or is she not?!

Supposed to have 2-3 weeks left. The other plants look like they need 2-3 but this one looking pretty close. At least the top half of this plant.

3 Likes

I think 2 may be right. You still have some white pistils, and I think they continue to fatten up. Very pretty!

5 Likes

@Newt I guess I’ll chase you around real quick… and I agree with you again.

I think even this lady has more time.

5 Likes

Like @Newt and @Underthestairs said.

4 Likes

Sorry to hijack ur thread for a second bong breath, but I gotta ask the experts the same thing while they are at it lol

What u guys think 2 to 3 weeks?

3 Likes

I think she’s a frosty thing! Second pic looks a but more ripe but not quite there. Any idea where her trichs are? And how far into flower?

1 Like

Her trichs are milky with a rare amber around, I’m looking for alot of Amber for my preference, but is also first grow so no clue on time really, and I’d say I’m in week 12 of growth I believe I think this weekend will be my it’ll say week 12 in my journal and flower might have started at week 7 or six

1 Like

Wow… I agree with @PurpNGold74.

Very pretty. I think less than 2-3 weeks. But in any event time to start looking at trichs.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks guys. Couldn’t have done it with our ya… and bong breath that looks really pretty. U guys all have a good one

4 Likes

I love seeing all the sparkling sugar. :sparkles:

2 Likes