Is she ready to take down yet?

What yall think. Trichromes are cloudy with some amber. Critical x mazar auto.

1 Like

Give her more time I still see some clear Crystals. Let those buds keep fattening up
Good luck :v:

7 Likes

I agree, still see a lot of clear. I’d let it go a little longer but check trichomes every day or two

7 Likes

And look at trichs on the buds, not the leaves.

1 Like

If those sugar leaves have that much clear you can be certain the buds themselves have clear. You’ll see amber earlier on the sugar leaves, they mature sooner.

1 Like

Thanks folks will do. Appreciate the help

1 Like

Yours looks much healthier and mature than my 12 week old wedding cake auto. Mine sprouted from seed Oct 13th and put out first pistols 8 weeks ago. Curious as to when yours got first pistols and how old now. My first time and hoping to learn. Thanks

I’m on my second grow with autos. I had one runtz in a styrofoam cup that showed pistils on day 17. All the others did so in 4-5 weeks. It’s been my experience they’ll need 10-12 weeks after that to finish flowering. Not much faster than photos if at all tbh.

1 Like

Thanks. It helps hearing others experiences. Yes, I was expecting more like 12-14 weeks overall. Sounds like I have another 4 or 5 weeks to go. Patience is a virtue. ha

Appreciate the help.

~WRD0000.jpg

1 Like

Mine was 7 to 8 weeks when i git first pestil. Its now 2 days shy of week 6 flower.

They usually have a short veg period. It’s the 8-12+ weeks of flowering that seem to take forever. Like you said, patience is the key. Well that and dialing in your nutes and environment.

1 Like

18 weeks since sprouting. Do you think it’s ready to harvest? My first time.

Thanks

4 Likes