Is she ready to flush?

Hi. I am getting close to the end of my 2nd grow but I am not sure how to time out the flush. I am growing White Widow in dwc. I vegged for 8 weeks. Then switched to flower on 10/19/18. Instinct is telling me to start it now but some online post suggest waiting longer. I apologize as I do not have any pictures of the trichome development but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Some flush whole last week some flush only last two days before dark period

3 Likes

Look at the tricomes. As soon as you start to see amber, start your flush

I looked at them yesterday and I saw 1 out of the thousands i looked at was amber

1 Like

read this and well done for posting the super pictures of your grow…yum yum !

https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvestw

Page not found :no_mouth:

good info in the GUIDES above

1 Like

I flush two weeks prior to harvest. I determine how close I am to flower by the hairs. As soon as I start seeing red or brown hairs (not from being brushed into or beat up by a fan) I know I have about, 21 days to harvest. Then I factor my two week prior flush from there. Hope that makes sense and I have never had an issue doing it this way. Good luck.

1 Like

If your in dwc , then you really only need three full days of just water and you should be fine… also make sure that you chop her down 6 hours after lights out or 6 hours before lights on… nutrients will be in the roots and not in the plant… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

best advice above…:

1 Like

@peachfuzz got to you before I could.

You are several weeks away. You are at the bulking stage now but I saw lots of white pistils which is indicative of active flowering. You don’t want to miss out on that.

1 Like

Let the pretty Lady…GROW.

She is just getting into her prime. 4 weeks and you will be one very proud farmer.

Merry Xmas…:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v::star_struck:

1 Like