It is skywalker og, and I was going to keep her for 1 more week or so. Then I took some pictures with my microscope and noticed some brown trichomes. I got nervous. I do not want heavy couch lock effect. Experienced growers!! Should I cut her now? Or wait another week, the weather is beautiful, 60s and 70s, no rain. I am afraid those trichomes turn brown over night or so. I don’t have much experience with growing, this is my 2nd year. Last year I did not even study pics that close, had to harvest early because of the weather. Buds are wet on these pics, I took them right after the rain.
She looks ready to me if you dont want couch lock could wait a day or three your call
Thanks, I appreciate it
I feel like tomorrow is the day. Can not wait to try it in a couple of weeks