How much longer or is she ready now

Get a picture of the whole plant

2 Likes

7 weeks old.

2 Likes

are these pics of leaves or bud?

Still looks like a lot of white pistils

1 Like

Agreed. I see a lot of clear trichomes too. How many weeks has she been flowering?

1 Like

About 1 month and there pics of both

Is it possible for the trichomes to get cloudy/ amber and still have alot of white hair’s…this js my first grow so im unsure of when to harvest

She is not ready. Pistils tell that story. I have had plants ready in 2 months after they flowered and had one go over 5 months that I just pulled.

2 Likes

Okay thanks so when the white hairs all gone and the trichomes are all milkey i should be in the clear

1 Like

You are probably looking at another 4+ weeks easily

Thats sounds good to me cuz they are already fat buds so they will just get fatter

2 Likes

@Growsautos now that’s a positive attitude!! Fatten those ladies up!!

Yeah id rather have quality over quantity so if it takes alil longer then expected im ok with that i want the bezt buds i can possibly grow with the limited knowledge and experience i have

@Growsautos The Lord said Let there be FIRE and the FIRE was good…. Hells to the YEAH my friend!!!

Question does the plant keep making trichomes or does it have limited amount of them…i.e will yhe amber ones fall off and a new one grows in its spot or it falles off and thats 1 less trichome the plant has

1 Like

Yes theyll keep making trichomes
but trichome production will slow down in the last couple weeks

1 Like

They dont fall off

1 Like

Thanks you for the information…i love this forum man it really is a good community of growers!

1 Like

You want nearly all those white hairs to turn brown and recede back into the calyx’s then start checking trichomes for cloudy to amber depending on the high you’re looking for.