Is she looking healthy? (Newbie alert)

Hey everyone! I tried growling a blue dream in the past and it ended up herming :frowning:
It was stress induced… I really didn’t know what I was doing unlike this time around.

I was hoping to get someone’s take on if this seedling looks healthy and that my setup is okay?

TIA!!

3 Likes

What is the main light? She looks healthy but I think now is time to get her under the main. Keeping under those will slow her now i truly believe. Just me. You are off to a great start.

3 Likes

The four giant ones around the side are actually huge lights, the little black ones were starting it out r/b LED’s that I intend to keep on anyway. Previous one grew like wildfire in this setup, I just screwed with nutrients and stuff that I didn’t understand at all.
I think the plant’s right at the point before it’ll take off(hence me asking if it looked healthy!) so I will post back in a week or two showing growth. The lights aren’t this dim, they’re constantly fluctuating so you won’t see the total brightness in a photo.
Should I move my LED’s out of the way or leave as is?

3 Likes

They’re brighter than the little bulb up top.

1 Like

It looks realy healthy! Nice color!

Are you using a brand of soil?

I also agree, if you remove the lower lights it should take off towards the taller ones.

Lokks like a grow on a spaceship, cool look.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Looks really healthy right now. I’d be removing those little lights. I’ve never seen bulbs like those big ones before. Wondering if they will provide enough ppfd/dli to get the job done?

2 Likes

Agree with all the great cultivators comments on the the lighting. Those will do ok in the early veg stage :love_you_gesture: