Is she getting too leggy

Might be potassium.

3 Likes

Thank you which part of ff trio and soluble do I need to increase from half dose

Can you fill out support ticket so we can get up to speed?

1 Like

Hey guys it’s still progressing any ideas ? @beardless @TheVirginian @NYDon @oldmarine @dbrn32 @Freebud

Uploading: CA8E4C58-DA45-46EB-A0D5-339B9C7D73F4.jpeg…
Uploading: 587DF57B-4B3B-4CA5-98ED-05D743F99202.jpeg…
Processing: 6DAEBEB4-DF03-45DA-A45D-7EBAB734BC34.jpeg…
Processing: 4278AC94-BE4E-4A72-B45B-1FE6C8B01BE2.jpeg…
Processing: E558DF10-BFA7-4107-AAF6-EE67618EC529.jpeg…
Processing: 252C171C-DE3B-4E82-BF53-CB8780691F73.jpeg…

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
Grand daddy purple ILGM auto
-Age of plant
8 weeks
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Soil ffof
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
7 gallon fabric
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
Ok so last water with calmag
In 386 6.9

Out 1357 5.8

-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
Pens
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
Indoor 2x3
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
Spiderfarm 1000
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
24/0
-Temps; Day, Night
76-80
-Humidity; Day, Night
Was in 60s today down to 47 with dehumidifier
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes 4inch exhaust acinfinitt and carbon filter
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Dehumidifier today
-Co2; Yes, No
No

Wish I could help you, I only grow outside and embarrassed to say I don’t know anything about ppm TDS and such. Best I can do is tag someone who if he knows what wrong will help. @MeEasy any suggestions ?

Thanks for the tag @Freebud … hi @Makdaddy123 sorry you are struggling I’m an organic grower but did put in a couple years with salts n chemicals so I’ll try to help you out.

What are you feeding? I see cal-mag but not your food

1 Like

Calcium and/or potassium deficiency maybe. Others will chime in.

If you numbers are right, I would not feed (except Cal-Mag) till run-off ppm is below 750. And try to boost your ph a bit.

You don’t have to, but I’d go to a 18/6 light schedule. I personally would give them a trim. Thin out the sucker leaves and branches on the bottom 3ed.

1 Like

Thanks for the help I’m using fox farms

2 Likes

Okay so these numbers tell me there’s a build-up of old food in the soil. I always liked to alternate food and water only to help with build-up and over feeding. On water only days you want to water to runoff but not enough to wash out the old food so it leaves some to eat but then when you are feeding you want a lot more runoff to completely replace the old food to avoid the build-up like I think you have now.

I recommend watering with just ph’ed water watching the runoff once the runoff is below 1000 ppm make up some food and give about 1/2 of a gallon to each one. Then start to alternate water next then food and so on of course ph’ing everything… this should get you back on top of things

Edit = I wanted to add unless you are watering with ro or distilled water or have extremely low ppm tap water it’s not necessary to add cal-mag when growing in soil that another hydro/coco thing that has bleed over to soil. The reason cal-mag is necessary in hydro and coco is because they have to run a lower ph which partially locks the cal-mag out with soil the ph is in range for plenty of cal-mag to be available

4 Likes

Forgot… if you are running FF, buy Sledgehammer and used as and when directed.

You can download the FF schedule from their site.

3 Likes

I actually have a copy of that still from my years fighting salts lol

2 Likes

Thanks @MeEasy @NYDon that’s how I feed and water her she had a flush with sledgehammer over the weekend which was according to schedule

I’m just going on the numbers you gave up there, your water is coming out more than 3x higher ppm than you are putting in and you are 8 weeks in so the nutes in the soil have played out … either your readings are off or there’s some build up

1 Like

I think @MeEasy has you in pretty good shape. Dropping a whole point in ph is a pretty serious trend downward too. Would like to see runoff up over 6 if you are going in at 6.8. In a perfect world you would go in at 6.5 and come out above 6.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 what is your recommendation I was thinking upping ph to 7.1ish in and see where that goes

You can try that. If it doesn’t work just run enough through to being runoff ph up.

2 Likes

To add to that statement, & most folks don’t quite grasp… a whole point (from 6.0 to 7.0) in PH is 10X - more/less acidic/alkaline.

Analogy a glass of Beer 5% or a glass of 100proof bourbon 50%.

2 Likes

I’ll have the bourbon and the beer as a chaser please
Thank you

3 Likes

You and me both, then outside in the hammock for a toke.

2 Likes