Is she getting too leggy

This mornings update any comments how she is looking ? @Mr_Wormwood @oldmarine @Freebud @AL_GREEN @beardless @dbrn32

1 Like

Looking good. Still a touch leggy IMO but I was vastly outnumbered on that opinion :grinning:

Looking like a little seeding just doing it’s thing. IMO you need to just relax, give it what it needs. Not too much of what it needs, and it’ll be fine. I agree with Mr. Worm tho she looks a little leggy. Get a fan on her when you take the dome off. I’d say when you transplant, plant her up to her first set of leafs, but you’re already in a big pot. I’d just add more dirt around her🤷 But don’t listen to me, there’s some experts in indoor grows round here. Good luck

1 Like

Same here. It’s what I’d do too

I forgot about a gentle breeze to strengthen that stalk

2 Likes

You can remove any covering you may have on it. It’s not needed once it’s up and going.

This is exactly right. I always use ffof for seedlings and don’t have a problem. And as stated, I don’t use any nutes until way down the line.

1 Like

Once my ffof lost its potency nute-wise, it took no time for my girl to tell me, either

I was tripping how overnight I had a yellow leaf and spots from cal-mag deficiency

It is a good day. She is upright and looking good. I have no disagreement with any of the comments regarding FF OF. I too would often transplant seedlings directly into it. However, once I started amending it I felt the prudent thing to do when transplanting was to provide the seedlings a little buffer. I added some fairly nutrient rich things like Purple Cow Organics Activated compost with microbes (really a nice product), blood meat, worm poo and a few other minerals and humic acid.

3 Likes

Took the dome off and pointed the fan at her this afternoon anything I need to do differently now or watch for ?

This afternoon after the day with no dome and some wind think there is another set of leafs coming ?

2 Likes

Looks good, as latewood had said let it grow and be careful not to over water.

2 Likes

Yup, I still think she looks fine. I have not seen any stretching since I started monitoring this thread. Stem looks strong and of course as mentioned; always place a small fan or have a oscillating fan providing a breeze strong enough to vibrate the plant but, not blow it sideways…:smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @latewood she is rustling now with no dome

@Freebud Thats what I do…It makes my babies look like they are dancing the happy weed dance lol!

3 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood @Dexterado @beardless @Freebud @dbrn32 @oldmarine @latewood checked on her this morning seems like the tips are yellowing a bit is this light burn ?

1 Like

Maybe to wet.

2 Likes

Either the pic isn’t really getting it or it’s so mild as to not be a worry

Looks fine to me
I think you might be over worried

Although I don’t see anything wrong that doesn’t mean someone else might not see it though

I can tell you that at this stage, I think your plant looks like it’s doing well in general

4 Likes

:point_up:

You have a long way to go. I know how you feel friend. Many years ago , I was the same way. I checked em I stressed over every little thing. They are resilient little boogers. Weed, I do believe it grows like one. Just don’t kill it with kindness.

Besides, the indoor growers around here know their stuff. Just look at some of their set ups.

1 Like

Lol
If it starts looking bad you’ll know as the people here will get worried for her and start offering maybe more solutions than you are expecting

1 Like

Tonight’s update soil seemed a bit dry so I gave it 3 sprays with a mister around the ring is that correct ?

1 Like