Is she getting too leggy

Agree with @SilvaBack203 - you’re stressing too much over a totally healthy plant :v:

2 Likes

@Graysin @SilvaBack203
Here she is today may be res change time tonight lol
Processing: 95F6BD12-1F5D-4F20-99E4-5EE27CC5EA81.jpeg…
Uploading: 63AC986D-542C-4697-9A9A-F5FB93A4A1E4.jpeg…
Uploading: 3A36D2E1-E96C-4392-89C7-CA624AC067DA.jpeg…
Uploading: DC17A3DB-7410-412A-B2CB-2B9B67170B26.jpeg…
Uploading: 87024D27-9850-4951-A425-CC0A3E976CCB.jpeg…

3 Likes

@Graysin is she ready to be topped? How many nodes should I chop down if she is

1 Like

Looking very good and healthy. I go for the 5th or 6th node

She’s so bushy I can’t see her nodes clearly. But as @SilvaBack203 said, I would count up t nodes and remove whatever is above that. Or you could FIM, but a top is nice and easy

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @Graysin okie todays update I did a topping and trying to clone for fun haha
Before topping

After topping

That do you guys think?

1 Like

Looks good on the top. The clone will be a fun run on cloning but remember she has the same internal timer that mom does, so she’ll flower when mom flowers (I’m remembering these as autoflowers- if I’m wrong just tell me so. :rofl:)

2 Likes

@Graysin last plant was an auto this one is a photo! But I have the issue with I only have one tent so she will flower when I flower the other one haha

2 Likes

Put her in a closet with a seedling bulb. :joy:

1 Like

@Graysin haha this is more of a test to see how it works may invest in another tent future grows lol

2 Likes

Good job. Now she will bush up

1 Like

@Graysin did a res changed took nutes up to 1900 what you think ? She is recovering well from her topping I think the clone is not doing so well

2 Likes

Watch the tips for signs of nutrient burn on the plant - they’ll brown and crisp a bit if you’re pushing too hard. Or the leaves may start to claw downward and turn sort of deep waxy green. 1900 probably isn’t enough to push her way over the edge - but if those signs start to creep up, dilute the reservoir with some distilled water. :v:

1 Like

Cool thanks how is she looking? How long should I let it recover before topping her again? I was thinking a week

She looks fine to me.

I’d hang out til the two colas branch out from the area you topped discernibly enough to be able to top her again - I’m assuming you’re wanting to top each of the tops again to hit 4 main colas?

1 Like

Yeah maybe even a third time I’m not too sure yet

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: killing it

1 Like

Thanks hahah still very nervous

@SilvaBack203 @Graysin what do you guys think about a third topping

1 Like

I dunno. I’m a reckless plant trainer, I just FIM til I’m happy. :v:t2:

1 Like