Is she getting too leggy

Thanks for that what do you use for extra nitrogen. So I should have the res and an extra bucket for the pump? Because I don’t want to be fiddling with roots really

1 Like

I’m running Jack’s, so I just add more of my Part B (calcium nitrate). What nutes are you using? I can guide similarly for other lines.

That was my approach and it seems to be working well for me. Others with more hydro experience might have better alternatives

1 Like

I’m using heavy 16 this run

1 Like

It looks like “Veg A” is your supplement that contains the nitrogen. So I’d go a little heavier on that.

1 Like

Cool thanks I’ll try add some tomorrow

1 Like

@Graysin changing res water today 5.8ph at 1435ppm what you think?

1 Like

Sounds viable. I gotta admire how frequently you’re willing to change your res. I must be nearing 2 full months with no change. :rofl:

1 Like

@Graysin hahah I thought if I am giving it that nitrogen boost might as well swap it out lol what’s an extra 20 mins of work hahaha also needed to drop the water level a bit. Here some pics today what is everyone’s thoughts @MeEasy @oldmarine @Graysin @GoingGreenVirginia @Pet_de_Chien @beardless @dbrn32 @Dclark

5 Likes

I can definitely say the plants look happy n healthy but I don’t have any experience with growing in water

4 Likes

Gorgeous roots, my friend :v:

2 Likes

@Graysin she isn’t getting any darker ? Is it cause she is a gold leaf maybe ? Lol

1 Like

Try putting your hand right under the leaf and see if she still looks light colored. Leaves can be translucent at times making them appear light in color. Like mentioned above, they look great! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys here’s some pics from today

3 Likes

Looking good and already rooting fast

1 Like

Man I love those roots. So clean. :v:

1 Like

@Graysin @dbrn32 @spyonyou @SilvaBack203 here she is today her roots are going crazy but how you think she is looking she still looks pale but I donno if that’s the strain or not lol

3 Likes

Looking good and healthy 2 me

2 Likes

She looks beautiful :v:

2 Likes

@Graysin @SilvaBack203 is she looking darker today ? Dropped her ph a bit last night

2 Likes

I personally think you are good man. At this stage she looks healthy and showing growth

2 Likes