She’s White Widow Fem from ILGM:
- germinated late Jan 19
- potted a few days later in seed starter medium and kept indoor with grow light too long (>14hrs/day).
- transplanted outdoor 2/10/19 and discovered half of root rotted. Trimmed it off and planted
- struggles to grow, way shorter than her sister from same seed order
(Just took this photo 10 minutes earlier)
Her sister in the back is almost 5’ and started having some pistils. This one was flowering a little back in late Apr-early May but revegged soon afterwards and pretty healthy.
- started flowering Apr 20 but not getting higher than 18 inches.
- started revenging on some tips of the buds 6/18.
- some fan leaves on cola turned brown
- today I went out thinking to trim those brown tips and discovered rotting buds in packed cola. Trimmed rotted buds off as picture below:
Also found a couple of fat, green, 1” long caterpillar in the rotted stuff inside the packed cola.
Should I just give up and pull her out to start over? Still have at least 3-4 months of good growing condition, but may get very hot as we haven’t reached the peak of our heatwave season yet.
Please advice, really appreciate the help I got here. You guys rock!