Is seedsman legit right now?

Thats awesome! Lol

1 Like

I was so confused when I got it. I am in a legal state. Didn’t expect that at all. But glad it came. Took like 40 days but oh well I didn’t need them right away. Hope I got good enough strains. Already looking at other ones :joy:

2 Likes

I got a pink purse and some white cotton gloves if your Intrested oh and a cd case! Everyone needs these items right? Lol they must buy a couple pallets of diffent cheap it’s from China and then alternate between a couple different products

4 Likes

Seedsman is legit , buys have to be planned, shipping to the US can be brutally long. I purchased 10 Amnesia Fast fem seeds. And there was nothing fast about them. Sprouted July 1, and I just chopped today. Genetics are top notch. Their freebies aren’t bad either.

4 Likes

I got the most gaudy 80s burgundy fake fur headband/ neckwarmer in my last stealth ship lol but the 2 before that they hid in wallets one of which I really like

3 Likes

Jelly, mines all been junk so far. Like who buys these white cotton gloves? Cleaning inspectors? Lol

2 Likes

Nicky they gave you the pink purse so you would have somewhere to store your Cd case and cotton gloves. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

The pink purse is more like a coin purse for kids the zipper on it is so low quality I’m supprized it works feels like grinding gears :joy:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wrapping up a Seedsman Lemon Auto. The second. Shipping was okay, payment was good, genetics have been great. Just my experience. Believe might also include some more Seedsman genetics so I’m actually happy reading this post!

3 Likes

Sweet… You use credit card or? Tried to order from I think it was Ace doesn’t ship to USA then tried to order from someplace else imputed card was denied then was reading about it some card places think fishy things going on and won’t let you use it… just curious… wanted to buy some landrace seeds :grimacing:

1 Like

Mobile payment starting with Z ending with elle @anon47338222, attached to a card. I’ve done it with non cannabis merchandisers so it was pretty straight forward.

1 Like

Otay thanks… Never had any issue buying from ilgm but there’s a few strains I want to purchase before long. Have a few strains I want to cross then feminize down the rd…ty!

1 Like

Working my way up to ILGM purchase. There’s quite a few popular strains it looks like they have the genetics dialed in on and to support the forum. End story is would, will, purchase from again. Happy growing bud. Tag me in your next one if you want!

Have 17 strains and two Are are own strains but learning on the inbred/back bred colloidal silver lol. Learning in that. Never done it…:v:t2:

2 Likes

Pulled the string with these folks since reading this thread and hearing from many respected members, thank you for the recommendation. Used the ‘Z’ elle payment method which I use occasionally anyway. I like the fact you can pick your freebie seed type…I have a bunch of photo seeds I received for free from other places that I will probably never use.

Let’s start the delivery countdown clock on Monday, 4/12…

Items in your order…

Strawberry Pie Auto Feminised Seeds - 3

Zkittlez Auto Feminised Seeds - 3

Watermelon Zkittlez Auto Feminised Seeds - 3

Gorilla Cookies Auto Feminised Seeds - 3

FREE - Autoflowering Freebies…

Seedsman Lemon Auto - 3

Seedsman Northern Lights Auto - 3

3 Likes

Nice line up of autos

1 Like

Grown their Auto Lemon a few times. Have to say I haven’t been disappointed. Good luck and happy growing bud!

1 Like

@Fergus @AZIrish Thanks guys…I think I’m going back for another buy during their 420 promotion. Although a lot of their good stuff is ‘Sold Out’ on the Auto side…there are a few interesting seeds still available.

2 Likes

Just bought from them. Fast delivery,

3 Likes