Is seedsman legit right now?

Never ordered from them. Heard there’s a bit of turmoil in their country going on right now over cannabis. Would you say yes or no on ordering from them sent to the US?

3 Likes

I tried had a issue with payment , and by the time it was corrected I already ordered elsewhere.

1 Like

I just got my seeds from them today. I ordered nov 1st. I got 20 auto seeds for 110 bucks. All nirvana seeds, dutch passion, and green house seed company’s. I live in the US as well. They take v i s a and master c a r d so it makes it easy to pay with debt cards as well

4 Likes

Go through attitude seeds they have great promotions and I got my seeds in less then 2 weeks besides I like shippers that hide seeds in mundane objects(though I had to do a credit card purchase on an Italian website that wasn’t fun lol.)

2 Likes

Seedsman is 100% legit they are a very well respected seed bank and their house genetics are bomb ask @Not2SureYet and others.

They can be a bit slow to send out orders right now due to covid but you’ll get your stuff.

I’ve ordered from them, attitude and seed city.
All good banks

8 Likes

Thanks everyone much appreciated! I was a bit surprised at the possible dec 25 due date but I do understand it. I’m not in a rush either. I cant go all on seed prices right now and I can get a ok selection and price from them right now that’s within my minuscule budget lol.:+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Greenpoint Seeds out of Colorado. Keep it in the US. Let them know HippieRunner sent you over. :wink:

5 Likes

My order said the 25th of nov and arrived today. It was in a kit to make bracelets with. Had beads and string and all kinds of stuff. Last time it was a shirt and the time before was a covid mask. They ship sometimes with funny cool things. Sometimes just the seeds.

7 Likes

Damn @anon86641082 I checked that greenpointseeds out. Nice genetics a lot of GDP mixes. I will be getting some of those after I run out of seeds. Thanks.

5 Likes

@Axemanjake23 They just had a 50% off all seeds the weekend over Halloween. I would think during xmas they would have some smoking deals. We went with Purple Dream for next year. Only took about two weeks to get the order.

3 Likes

Did yours look like this haha mine arrived in this

9 Likes

Exactly like that. Man too funny

2 Likes

They’re legit. I think it took about 3 weeks from order to receive. They came with a bunch of freebie seeds too.

2 Likes

This is a good link to zone in on certain breeds if you are looking for unique genetics. Look threw the breeders list than search the breeder in google. Once you hop on there original site you will have way more selection. I find it helpful once I locate strain that interest me to contact the breeders directly, explain to them our growing style and location. Its pretty interesting to see what they have to say.

Don’t forget to scope out Greenpoint Seeds! This is our go to breeder. Most of there selections are a good match for growing in the Pacific Northwest. (For the next two days they have a 45% off sale on all orders.) Don’t forget to mention that HippieRunner sent you over.

@Joshmcginnis28 @Axemanjake23 @GreenSnek @BobbyDigital @kdawg @Nicky

4 Likes

Thanks man.
Just as heads up. Not sure if can post other seed bank links here . Can mention names I believe tho.

2 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 Copy. Thank you for the heads up my friend.

3 Likes

You can’t, that is correct.
You can name them though, of course we all suggest buying ilgm genetics because we want the forums to stay alive but to be locked to one breeder is no fun either.
It would be nice if ilgm sold their genetics on seed banks because they don’t ship to some countries.

@anon86641082 you said they have Pacific North West genetics, where exactly? I ask this because I’m in western Canada and finding strains that work here is a real struggle

2 Likes

I would just be happy if they sold 3x3 mix packs chances are they’ll not be my fave and I’d rather have more variety

1 Like

@Nicky Shoot them an e-mail and let them k ow thats what you are looking for. I think at one point they said the Purple Allian and Gorilla Punch. They will get back to you super fast. Will even take the time to call you.

1 Like

I got so many seeds I gotta get through next year lkl

1 Like