Is Nutrient Burn?

Hope someone can tell me the story here. Not sure what the problem is. I have been going by the directions of the nutrients when fertilizing. Was taking 2 gals per day and directions said to mix per gall of water which I did. Maybe too much? Thanks for any replies. I have been simply watering without nuts for the past 4 days.

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto): Seed from 10 to 40 years old from the old days
-Age of plant/what week of flower: About 4 months old. Just started to show signs of flowering.
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: Mix of organic pre-fertilized soil and FoxFarm FX14100 Coco Loco Potting Mix
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots: ceramic pot
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) N/A
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable N/A
-Method used to measure PH and TDS N/A
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space Out door
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other Sunlight
-Actual wattage draw of lights N/A
-Current Light Schedule Natural sunlight
-Temps; Day, Night Day…was 105 now down to 95 Night was 85 down to 74
-Humidity; Day, Night 36 to 40% day and night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Outdoors

What brand? Maybe cut the dosage by half?

That plant looks like it could be cleaned out…

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil Combo Kit: Grow and Bloom for Soil. I have stopped giving nuts for the past 4 days to try to give it chance to clear out some of it if that is the case. Hoping to see the browing decrease. If so, I will begin nuts again, but will tone it down a bit. What did you mean by “the plant needs to be cleaned out?” Thanks again OldMarine. If by your name you are an old Marine, I thank you for your service.

1 Like

Something like this.

2 Likes

Thanks again.