Is my zkittlez auto small for 23 days?

Does your uncured bud have the taste? I have a white widow just popped… in a 1.25 gallon… out with the 1st zkittlez soon. And will pop that in. I harvested half about and leaving the other half for another 2 weeks…

1 Like

It does, but not very good. Mostly tastes like smoking grass (lawngrass) when its uncured. Adter two or three weeks in the cure you will have overwhelming taste and smell. Also, good taste and smell are the result of propper nutrients and quantities of them, along side propper environment during growth, and propper curing techniques. If any of these are overly off this can affect overall enjoyability of final product. Its possible you didn’t nail all of these and thats why the final product isn’t up to par. Either way, your next grow will be even better.

1 Like

The first sample ones got me high high… the taste is what you described… although i feel they were not dry enough which could have been thay as well im sure…

1 Like

Looks fire! Yeah not being dried and cured properly will affect overall taste and smell.

4.3 oz dried and trimmed plus smoked about 20 grams that dried quick.

Screenshot_20210911-010442-1.jpg

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks for the support… the next one is behind and has maybe another month. It was 7 days behind but it stunted on me when ph was off and ppm was high… looking to order a few 2month autos tomorrow. Gotta stock up for winter :grin:.
I have a 73 micron bag coming tomorrow. I was gonna see if i could use the trim and add some dry ice for kief not much trim i’ll weigh it later…

1 Like

The other zkittlez caught up looks like. 91 days today. What you think. What does it mean when they are cloudy and amber and still yet a few in the background are clear? Does this look ready?

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like harvest time to me! All but the first pic look like its choppy chop time.

Cool… i think i might wait a week… got 2 and a half whitw widows going now… waiting for about 4 more to pop.

Growers choice! Just remember red trichomes are a degradation of thc into CBN, CBG or both (can’t recall) anyhow, while your waiting for some to mature others are degrading. Watch them closely. Great Job!

Thanks. Im gonna start flushing today for a week… i took a bud off to dry out for a few days in the meantime… i’ll judge by that to tell if i harvest the entire plant. I checked the trichomes on a small underdeveloped bud on the lower branch and they look mature. Cloudy and some amber…
I wasnt expecting her to be ready on time… i would of started flushing from last week… there was a point she didnt even have trichomes or a smell during flower… i almost was gonna ask you if a plant can be done with no trichomes lol…

1 Like

Definitely flush as much as you can. Looking like you have a handle on this one!

Cool let you know how its going. That light is very deceptive. You cant see all the amber pistils under them. Outside the tent different story. Covered in brown pistils about 50-60%…

1 Like

I heard cinnamon powder is just as good as those name brand root stimulants… i sprinkled some on the dirt on some pots that didnt pop in a few days and the next morning they finally showing. Not sure if that helped. I reused my soil from the zkittlez just got rid of the root ball. I reused pieces to decompose in the soil. And got a gallon of molasses for $20 on Amazon and some epsom salt. Ive been reading that nutrient companies want you to think you need company branded plant nutrients… not saying their not necessary just not a necessity. Companies have individual nutrient ratios and calculations in writing so you know what amount of each nutrient your using… i believe organically the plant uses what it needs so its harder for nutrient burn to occur… atleast thats my understanding so far. I want to be cost effective. If i dont have to drop $50 bucks on nutrients i dont want to. Them bottles seem overpriced anyway. Seems anything marijuana related is overpriced… guess they figure theres a pot a gold (harvest) at the end of the rainbow so you’ll pay a high price to get to the gold. :grin:

1 Like

There are a lot of ways to skin a cat.
That being said, it requires you to know alot about ratios and the needs of your plant. I only use half of the feeding amounts suggested costs about 150.00 dollars to get FF liquid trio in gallons. Get about 3 grows of 4 or 5 plants to a litre of nutes. To break that down we divide the total cost of gallons into quarts- 37.50 per quart (x3) then you divide that by 3 grows gives you 12.50 in nutrients per grow. There are some other nutes like calmag and silica but those aren’t any more expensive and you only use 3-5ml per watering. What your talking about doing is cheaper, however, it requires alot more thought on your part also I’m not sure all of the nutes you get in a bottle Can be found in the Epsom and molasses. You might look into Jack’s 321 brand of nutes. Its apparently cheap as dirt. Myself, I look at nute companies like this. How long have they been around? FF has been a name in marijuana growing for over 30 years. If their stuff wasn’t worth it, no one would use it.

I pretty much went with fox farm because their name has been around. I have 2 small white widows that i will run organically with molasses epsom salt and the boiled bean water and with ff grow big and Tiger Bloom. I’ll let you know the progress.

Please do, I like to have options when I’m thinking about my next grow. Experiment is the only way right!?!