Is my zkittlez auto small for 23 days?

The snapped stem seems to be stacked more than the rest lol i’ll get a pic when the lights go back on in a few hrs. Makes me wanna snap them all and mend them back right away lol… i have some white widow seeds to experiment with. My 1st 3 zkittles seeds bombed from coconut oil poisioning lol. I read somewhere that a little of it was good on the leaf and then read it was bad after i already did it… talk about learning experiences lol… the last two i had came in the clutch for me. 1st 3 plants only lived about a week from sprout. With these white widows i’ll have more planning and utilize lst more aggressively and try a hst… i hear WW produces alot or trichomes. Its auto by the way… the smell on my hands after i mess with the older plant i can almost taste what it will smoke like :grin:

Also i had some beans and bananna skins i had boiled in a pot with water and was feeding the plants that. I realized i had a bunch still soaking in water that smell like it was spoiled. I scooped some of the mush in the topof the soil and put more dirt on top to cover it… the leaves i cut off i put them all in water i boiled for a water feeding today so i put all the leaves im the hot water and stirred a few minutes intil the water got light green and i sprayed the plants down with the cooled water and sprayed the top soil until fully moist… i wanted to let the material dry out in the soil and water fully later today…

Are those screens they use to catch trichomes worth getting for harvest. Do you lose trichomes when u dont use one?

You can. I didn’t use one. 50 bucks or more for plastic and a metal screen not worth it if you ask me. I used a casserole dish.

Depends on size of the tent, for a 3x3 sounds like the 2 lights would fine, if a 4x4, I’d add the extra light.

3 Likes

There is a time and place for everything. That snapped branch will likely develop a bulge near the torn spot. It will be able to move massive amounts of. Nutrients and such through it. Essentially you did some EXTREME Kushman Chiropractic.

Not sure when but there is a cutoff point where it’s too late for that, as well as limiting the stress you put on auto’s. There is a fine line that can be walked.
Bellow is the 37 min full explanation of the above video

I would slow down on some of the things you are doing to your plants. Beans and what not rotting will contaminate your soil and likely the odors of all the decomposing food will attract bugs to your plant. I realize there are a lot of things that can be done using some of the methods you described however when you are just figuring some of these things out, it’s best to just K.I.S.S it.

Can you fill me in a lil on why you did this? I’m trying to imagine what that would give to the plant and I’m coming up short.

Indeed. This is exactly how I choose which plant to turn into hash. Touch and taste. Sweet for cooking, spicy for hash, diesel fuel for Smoking

I have heard that as well. A warning about HST with auto’s. They don’t have a lot of time to recover so it’s recommended to not stress them very hard. Not that you can’t, it is just a risk to yield. I wouldn’t recommend stressing an auto more then lst and a topping or pinch and twist (described in vids) always use lst at least. I snipped this outta elsewhere hope it don’t get me into any trouble j8ust thought it was insightful.

Light Brown : Pot Outline
Green thick Lines : Main Stem
Small Thin Lines with Green Balls on top : Fan leafs
Yellow Lines : Side Branches
Red : Tiedown Metal Hooks (or thread whichever item you use, i use Hooks its easier)

I wouldn’t have done that. For the reasons I posted up top of this reply. Some bacteria’s are good and will help your soil, others will contaminate it and make your plant sick. Covering it with dirt just provides a warmer and dark climate for that bacteria to thrive. I’m not saying it’s wrong just that none of how you described it sounded like I wanted it any where near my plants.

2 Likes

1st number is step second number is pot size. This was a photoperiod plant, but the principle of lst is the same.

1 Like

The snapped bramch has about 8 flowering sites… im aware of the recovery time for autos… the hst i would do would just be a experimental thing if i did try it out… most likely that would be with a fem… this branch thing i may have to try again depending on the end result… im definately gonna check which stem had the most weight in flower after dry… the beans thing helped out alot with my lack of calcium throughout my grow… i read that adding the materials i did to a garden acts as fertilizer… i didnt put too much. Just bananna skins smashed up and the beans… and the leaf water thing i planned on misting the plants with water and figured instead of wasting the leafs id give it rigjt back to the plant…

1 Like

Tried the android microscope with a x45 zoom… i’ll have to order a real one x60. I like the ones that go over your phone lens…

1 Like

Snapped branch increases bud sites on same branch…

That looks to be a giving tree :slight_smile:

1 Like

She definately looks it cant wait😋 fingers crossed lol. I took your advise and took out the stuff i put in by removing the top soil and gave a flush… use hangers to hold down colas down sideways. Lightly pinched the branches to get some flexibility and tried to even out the tent as mush as possible for this last 40 days or maybe less all depends on the trichomes…

1 Like

Im also using only one of my lights. The 115 watt. I read after and lst or hst its best to use less light so the plant can handle the stress better…

She already repositioning.

2 Likes

You are in the flower now! You will likely want to flip on that other light soon. They will be ready to eat that sunlight up. I can’t remember if your light has a dimmer or not if so start it low and watch how they respond. Light intensity during flower is crucial.
I recommend you check out a guy on YouTube. Names Dr. Bruce Bugbee
Watching him is like taking a college level course on all things marijuana.

Just a couple vids to wet your whistle.

I actually did when i saw how fast it repositioned. Thanks I’ll check it out…

1 Like

I actually watched both those videos months ago while i was doing mental prep lol wont hurt going over it again now that im hands on lol

1 Like

Glad to brought that video back to memory. One of the better ones ive seen… i had no lights, anything when i watched it…
Ive been using co2 since the start of my grow… i just read not to run co2 at night it will effect yields… ive been on 24hrs since day 1 only a week if that have i been using co2 in dark period… are you aware of this co2 & night thing? Also ive heard co2 helps plants deal with excess heat in tent. Do you know anything about that?

1 Like

Zooming in on this leaf with a android ×45 microscope coming from a forming flower i can see the led lights colors reflecting from off the trichomes. Almost like twinkling… am i bugging?

I am.
Co2 and dark- the Co2 helps a plant photosynthesize. It’s a main “ingredient” in the plants ability to turn light into energy. When the lights are off, other processes take place that do not require/use any Co2. I can’t think of any reason that it would reduce overall yield, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

This is true, there are limits to this of course. There are other things that help with high heat also, silica being one of them.
I don’t know a ton about Co2, except that to use it to its fullest potential, you need a sealed room and a very bright and intense light. Super bright and intense.