Is my zkittlez auto small for 23 days?

Day 23 been flushing from nute burn for 3 days now

1 Like

If you’re flushing out any extra, you might be done with a good one day flush. Your plant’s roots need to dry between watering and it doesn’t take long for over watering to take it’s toll. That plant looks like it’s over watered.

2 Likes

I actually just watered before the pic this is before the watering this morning

Thanks for the quick response

2 Likes

They look very yellow. I think that’s a deficiency. Gonna need more info to get good help, fill out this support ticket
I came up with the ILGM “Support Ticket” in order to help new members a way to provide the necessary information to the community mentors, and expert staff.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t see any burns. I’m with @Docnraq. Looks like they may need feeding.

2 Likes

I did and they seem to be getting color back where the leaves were getting light green

2 Likes

Continued recovery?

2 Likes

What do you think? Color not so light green anymore… i turned off the light on the 28 day old so she can stretch maybe. Is this enough to get her to stretch?

1 Like

Never heard of anyone doing that? Stretching is something that happens because of inadequate light, otherwise growing is the only way to a taller plant. @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 are two growers who I have found to be super knowledgeable and helpful. Now that I have tagged them you will see a response from them soon enough. You can bank on them knowing what, if anything, to do.

3 Likes

Much appreciated

1 Like

This post was answered here:

2 Likes

How did i do with defoliation?

Uh, I don’t think they look too hot my friend… Not because of the defoliation but all your leaves are drooping down. I’m guessing with that net you can’t lift them up to feel the weight before you water? I personally think they’re getting too much water or not enough. Hard to say.

I’ll admit I don’t know a thing about scrog nets, but aren’t they supposed to be 15"-20" above the pot?

They werent watered yesterday just watered after the defoliation.

1 Like

Second defoliation… is 50/50 vinegar and water ok to spray on topsoil to get rid of springtails…

You don’t have to/want to kill springtails.
Lil cut and paste here: The short answer is "They’ re springtails . They’re harmless. … Not only are springtails harmless to the garden & do not bite, but their presence indicates good soil health. Their diet consists of decaying matter, fungus, & bacteria, & their activity helps keep nitrogen in the soil.
Your plants look discolored. Could be the light. You should check in with a pro here.

1 Like

Is this preflower or flowering? The white stuff on the plant leaves are from beans that was in the feeding. Plant looks yellow drom light. Should i be worried about this stem break. Just noticed it. It doesnt budge and leaves on the symtem are ok… thanks in advance.

Yes that looks the part. It’s a lil hard to tell from your pic, your lights zap all but yellow color in your pics.
To be clear, preflower is more when sexing shows, so as you saw your first pistils that time is pre flower. Lil cut and paste here:
Between the fourth ( 4th ) and sixth (6 th ) node, you will usually be able to find the pre-flowers of the plant. The male cannabis plant will develop tiny, smooth, egg-shaped pollen sacks . While the female cannabis plant will develop small V-shaped white or pink hairs called pistils.
You look to be past that pre flower part, again tuff to see. Seems to me once you reach the point where all your tops have begun to throw pistils you have begun flowering. Here is a diagram of the plant parts in case you don’t know what they are called yet. It will help to know them by name when reading about growing.

Now onto the break.
You will want to mend the break. Try and lash the branch in place with plant ties. As close to its original position as possible. I’ve read that you can and should put a gob of honey on the split, it has antibiotic properties and can help to prevent fungus or bacteria getting into the break and making your plant sick. No clue if it needs to be real honey or clover or if it matters.
Scope this vid for visual aid

3 Likes

I tried to see if the broken branch would move but it wont budge. Can i wrap it with plastic wrap and tape it up as is? Took a few pictures with less light.

I can’t imagine why you couldn’t do that. Prolly wanna stay away from tape because of the chemicals. More research maybe but yeah.