Is my plant too low

I say leave the leaves on when I gets more mature they will start turning yellow and use that energy to put into your flowers I try trimming as little as possible personally

No hurry getting back to this question. But if you donā€™t mind me asking ā€¦If you do come across that random yellowing leaf or maybe one that looks a little different than the others, will you trim and remove it then? Or do you only remove them if they basically fall off the branch on their own? I try to avoid doing any trimming just for aesthetics but sometimes I find it hard to resist. For me I feel my safest option is to always leave it be if Iā€™m not sure. I just didnā€™t know how Pros deal with different coloring leaves, if at all. Thank you. Have a nice night.

1 Like

If there in the way they got to go I will usually let them fall but if Iā€™m Barely pull it and it pops off Donā€™t worry about it. :wink: I really donā€™t do a whole lot of trimming until itā€™s about to come down

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I was just curious how a pro like yourself handles that aspect of growing. I am going to do what you do and leave most of them on just to be safe. Thank you! I appreciate the advice. Have a nice morning

1 Like

You too buddy anytime

I decide to let her go itself. I didnā€™t know that autoflowering was so fast. Every day sheā€™s changingšŸ™Œ

2 Likes