Is my plant over grown?

This is an Afghani auto that I grew outside and it’s in it’s 13th week . Is it possible that the plant is beginning to go back to veg cycle. My other Afghani 's from same seed stock usually would get harvested after 10-11 weeks. In the pictures take notice of the bud leaves and how there’s no jagged edges.

2 Likes

It’s possible it’s revegging, is the light cycle it’s getting consistent with that?

The autos I grew all had weird leaves at the buds like yours.

1 Like

They have had no change in light cycle but that interesting that you get that with your autos to so maybe it’s just a trait for auto’s thank you for your reply.

1 Like

I stopped using autos, tried em, didn’t like them. They’re infused with ruderalis genes to promote early flowering. IMHO they’re the equivalent to Monsanto’s Frankinfood…

From Wickipedia:

Cannabis ruderalis is a low-THC species of Cannabis which is native to Central and Eastern Europe and Russia.Wikipedia

1 Like

I have found a couple strains that make nice dense buds with good thc, and there are others I will not waist my time on again that are weird flowers not bud or puff balls. Only with autos. All my photos I get dense bud. But autos are a crap shoot. This auto is a white widow family, will have nice red hair bud has nice high and decent yield

2 Likes

A friend grew one outside and it did the same thing, leafy weird loose bud like things but it was a good smoking weed lol

1 Like

Ya never know what you get with autos, some are weird and when dry hard to store, gets ya high but…

2 Likes

I quit. It will be a few years before I look at an auto.

3 Likes