Is my plant going at the right pace?

Customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Is my plant going at the right pace? Approximately 6 weeks

Auto or photo?

1 Like

Join the forum and please fill out a support ticket. We need way more info. For 6 weeks, it looks very happy.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

Colored light pics are hard to tell anything about them

Fox farm ocean forest is the soil. 1000 watt grow light. Its on 18:6. I fimmed possibly early. After the third node. I want but don’t know if it will get taller but it is bushy right

She will get Much taller. Its all in how long you veg to as tall she will be. This said for an inside plant. Outside, get a ladder! Lol

1 Like

Even though I may have fimmed early?

1 Like

I grow outside in my plant here is 2 weeks old!

3 Likes

I fimd mine @ 4 nodes & now in flower theyre almost 5 feet tall.

2 Likes

Mine is approximately 6 weeks old. When is a good time to put into flower? Its only about 7 inches tall

1 Like

I’m a new grower 2nd year outside grow. I start inside around March and put them out June 21st mine are about 6 feet tall and probably start to flower soon.

1 Like

There alot of factors that will determine the plants growth rate
But they look good
Pictures in natural light is best when asking is to judge your lovely girls

@Countryboyjvd1971 yeah they look good now but starting to yellow and I don’t know why.

The oldest growth will yellow and ie off how many leaves are doing this ?

@Countryboyjvd1971 seems like it’s moving up on some of them.

Sorry these forums confuse me I’m all over the place😂

1 Like

Tag me into your and thread
Ill take a look asap

What i did was take my lights to highest point i could raise to. Took height of tent subtract any lost space do to exhaust then subtract distance plants need to be away from light & thats how big they can be. My tent is 72" tall i use hid lighting so my tallest can be 5 ft. But i lst alot to keep height down. Harvest about pound & half each grow `

1 Like