Is my outdoor plant flowering?

Update after a week. The monsters are doing well and looks great. I fed them my mom’s homemade nutrients twice past week.

This is how the plants look inside bush. Nature did all the lollipopping.

She’s in 2nd week of flower.

Week 5 of flower for this one but they are not doing so well as I thought they would. Very slow bud formation.

8 Likes

How about Napali Kush

2 Likes

You got another year till they flower :joy: I’m excited to see the finish line with these. Pure sativas like this are really interesting to me for some reason.

2 Likes

It’s so rare to see a pure sativa these days and they take SO long at the beginning of flower, but they are SO sexy at the end!

I actually found a more compact, faster flowering, african landrace sativa that I’m going to try to order next summer.

4 Likes

16 weeks is insane amount of flower time. You have to have a perfect climate or like @Cannabian has a greenhouse to grow these or maybe in a few years with global warming :joy:I’m interested in all the landrace strains throughout the world. What’s the name of the African you want to grow? I’ve heard people say even as late as the 70’s there was Cannabis growing on the side of the road probably hemp but even some with thc in them.

1 Like

I’m going to start with Ciskei. Then maybe Kwazulu.

3 Likes

set to tracking. looks like a field of bamboo. Nice work!!

welcome to sativa! The flower that takes forever! If you recall, I said earlier… you will be lucky if they finish? Now you see what Im talking about.

3 Likes

Yes. Lol they are really a test of patience level.

2 Likes

gigantic never ending plant that just keeps growing! Even in a greenhouse, Im worried about finishing.

2 Likes

This is why my first pure sativa landrace will probably be Ciskei or Kwazulu. lol

2 Likes

Even still, if you grow indoors, as soon as you see sex parts, flip em. Sativas stretch a lot! Double plant height easily. They take a long-time to finish. There is a thai variant that vegges for 6 weeks and takes 16 weeks to flower.

3 Likes

In this rate its gonna take 3 more months to finish I guess.

1 Like

Crap! Mine hasnt even started yet! Big worries!

What do your neighbors think about it? Clearly over the fence line.

Its a friendly neighbourhood. They have said nothing till now.

2 Likes

Update after a week. I see ants destroying the girls.

I found ants in almost every nodes where bud forms. How can I get rid of them?? They are just destroying the flowering buds.

This girl in her 6th week of flower but not doing good coz of ants.

This one on her 3rd week of flower.

3 Likes

The ants are not destrying her, they are likely farming aphids for thier nectar. Spray the plant for aphids and the ant will disappear.

5 Likes

Well I sprayed today but heavy rainfall here today. Don’t know whether the spray will work or not.

2 Likes

I agree, ants follow aphids

2 Likes