Is my outdoor plant flowering?

Trying to get spring here but it’s dang cold want to put tomatoes outside to cold yet

2 Likes

Happy Nepali new year 2077 B.S. ILGM fam. These two plants grew themselves near my house and I’ve applied both bending and topping to both of them so that they don’t grow taller. Also for one plant I removed the fan leaves and left another one’s as it is. They have been around 2 months I guess(not exactly sure). Lets see how these plants will turn out.

7 Likes

@sandy420 that’s big sandy did you do some topping on it?

1 Like

@sandy420 I would like to tag along with you on that grow if it’s ok

1 Like

I did both topping and bending to both of them. Yes, sure you can :slight_smile:

@sandy420 :wave: happy Easter to your family stay safe and healthy I’ll like your plant it’s beatiful

1 Like

What you going to grow next sandy?

What do u have it planted into I can’t see a pot or anything? Is it a brick cococoir

Thanks and same to you. Well, also I’m trying to clone some. Doing cloning for the first time. It’s been 4 days. And the plants outdoor are in soil. But it is not visible in the picture.

5 Likes

There I see it looks really green you going to put that one outside or inside?

2 Likes

I’m planning to try indoor for fast flowering.

Nice tree what kind of sativa?

1 Like

Sorry I don’t know the name. Actually in Nepal we don’t know any names of the strains. We just smoke them and say whether its good weed or not good weed. Though we have some local names of 2-3 types.

2 Likes

Uploading: 20200412_131331.jpg…
I have been doing a lot of LST
Some of my best plants right now are mystery…

1 Like

I’d love to see 'em but the picture is not uploaded yet :frowning:

3 Likes

@sandy420 they look healthy really healthy I got your pic it’s all in the soil

2 Likes

I’m impressed looks like they will get really bushy that’s what the indoor grower wants

1 Like

I planted this seed in mid December and grew it in a pot till March 5th totally off season for central California. The only thing i did was move around the pot to get the best sun when i could. Started flowering a month ago. But ideally i want to grow them up big then when the season is dead on then veg them a couple more month outside then this would be 6 ft when she starts to flower then the sky is the limit.

5 Likes

A pointer on cloning only leave the top of the clone rest below first node needs to be removed nip the tip of the top 2 leafs so the plant will use top to leafs to get energy to build new roots you don’t want it to struggle to keep leafs and sights alive that are going to die anyways but just a pointer to help

2 Likes