Is my outdoor plant flowering?

This is my outdoor sativa plant. Is the plant in flowering or still in vegetative period?

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I can see some pistils on her, which means she is at least mature enough to flower, and is probably about to start making some nice flowers. But it will depend a little a little on where you’re located in the world.

7 Likes

Hello there @sandy420 . It does look like it is trying to flower . Good luck with your flowers . As @dbrn32 said where abouts do you live . Some more information will help us help you .

3 Likes

@sandy420 it’s tall and kind of lengthy we’re do you live at ?

1 Like

It’s got pre :cherry_blossom: on it though beginning on flowering stage about seven days into flowering stage maybe

1 Like

Of course it’s a little leggy…its a sativa lol

2 Likes

Its not that tall as it appears on the picture. I guess its 3 ft tall now and I’m from Nepal.

2 Likes

Cannabis will start showing pre flowers after it reaches maturity, regardless of light. If it’s a photo it wont begin true flowering until available light drops to 12-14hr/day.

3 Likes

Its starting summer here in Nepal. So will it take more time to flower?

1 Like

I would say so. A quick glance at your seasons suggests you are similar to us. Our outdoor plants usually in flower late july or early August and harvested around October.

I would check with resources specific to your area though to be sure.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

@sandy420 they got great genetics there weeds great is it getting hot there or cold mow

2 Likes

I hope I love growing maruajuaa has a water special coming soon if got to upgrade on some stuff especially seeds for sure and you can’t go cheap anymore you will get bad or not so good of products

1 Like

Or results

1 Like

Nice girl you got there.

1 Like

@jellraiser✋

1 Like

Nice, welcome to the community.

1 Like

@kellydans how are you doing on this well it’s snowing here wind blowing 100 plus miles per hour Howe’s your weather

2 Likes

Your from Nepal it’s summer there your going into winter up there

1 Like

Doing well, been a nice spring day.

1 Like