Is my NLA looking healthy?

It is always a wait and see game. That’s the thrill with growing.

2 Likes

So far i Think everything is going, pretty Well i would say! It’s Nice to follow your CBD grow aswell, learning alot!

1 Like

Hello everyone, i must say im happy with how little has Gone wrong This far!

1 Like

Little Update, it’s flowering and looking healthy, wish i would have trained it to be abit less tall. But it’s going without problems so far!

2 Likes

What light are you running? Looks like she has been stretching. Looks nice and healthy. You can always put up some netting and spread her out a bit.

1 Like

Sadly ive had to wait so Long for the light i had comming, i had to drop it. So it’s just a 60watt led bulb atm.

• been stabile in height for about 2 weeks now.

It’s been sunny for the last couple of weeks, so it g’ets some natural sunlight outside atm. Everyday.

Your gonna want to get more light on it asap as it’s flowering. What are the temps there during the day time? Anyway you can put it outside?

It’s under a heater outfront for the warmth, cant really get more light on it, since ive had 2 different light shipments fail during the last 2 months, so im praying to Nature to take over!

• And since gas prices went up, i dont Think ima, be able to buy lights without needing the money quite fast.

Shipment on anything put here is like 20/80 if it comes or not. And ive y’et to recieve my money back for the failed deliveries.

Sorry about the issues, any other led bulbs you can get at a local store? Like the one you have now.

Yeah i could probs get a couple more 60 watters. Would that help? Like 4-5 of Them or?

Yes it would, just need to keep them close, start about 12".

1 Like

Make sure the leds are for growing.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the heads up!

• It’s quite Hard to get lights for growing here, as they are pretty uncommon around these parts, but would some Cold White and Warm White Bulbs do something?

If grow leds are not available, cfls are ok but probably not sufficient for flower, but if thats all you can get, get as many on her as you can, and hope for the best. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you, i started it under the 60watt bulb, and Then thought i had more than enough time for the LED to get here, but both places i ordered from where 2-3 months late because of covid, and insufficient Stock :smiling_face_with_tear:

Ill get all the light on her that i Can!

Small Update, flowers are starting to get Nice and frosty, and it is slowly stankin up the room!
Got some more light on it and it is Loving it!

4 Likes

So purdy!

1 Like

Update, Nice flowers, full of crystals.
Still healthy and getting gloser to harvest!
She survived a slow run with minimal Light. Tough little plant!

Looking pretty sweet and sticky, good job with little light.

1 Like

Thank you, she is stanky, sticky and Loving life right now! :smiley:

1 Like