Is my light good enough?

Someone please tell me if my light is good enough to maximize my growth for one plant. It’s a 600W LED that pulls 260W from the Wall.
I do know that there is many other factors like Ph, Temp, Humidity, Ventalation, proper amount of Nutes etc etc… I just want to know if my lights are good enough cause if not I will upgrade. My grow tent is 2x4x60. Also I have 2 50W full spec LEDs that I can use to hit the sides of the plant. Here is the link to my light. @OldSkunk @KJ @Ifrit

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019ETLC7M?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

1 Like

This will do the job for 1 plant. Alot of people here are using quantum boards or diy builds.

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 thx for the response. I might eventually move up to 2 plants tops. Which I’m assuming I would need another light. I’ll have to check out what you mentioned.

2 Likes

@DrNoobThumb i built this light with the guidance of @dbrn32
i made it with bridgelux strips 2’ by 4’ covers two plants easy…

1 Like

Your light will grow a single plant fine, it’s a little on smaller side for your space. If you grow the plant big that other light would probably help.

@dbrn32 are you talking about the 2 50W bulbs I have for the sides?

@BIGE how much power is that light pushing? Also what it cost to make?

1 Like

Yes. @BIGE’s light should be around 400 watts. That’s not as important as how efficient they are. He should be running around 2.5 umol per joule which is right up there with the super high end fixtures using latest and greatest led tech. The amount of par per watt is about double what most of the fixtures available on Amazon will do. He would have to let you know on price, but I’m betting around $400 give or take.

1 Like

i also scored the .125 plate at the scrap yard…
if you have one local,hit them up…save some $$$$
i think the first light cost 400$ then i had extra therm tape,wire,aluminum stock,so the second around the ball park of 350$ just for strips and driver
these are 1120mm,i’d go with 560mm so that you can raise and lower per plant needs…i can run these in the summer at night with just 6’’ fan taking hot air out…
i like these alot!

2 Likes

@BIGE would this be ideal for my 2 x 4 grow space ?https://growerslights.com/collections/horticulture-lighting-group-quantum-board-led-kits/products/horticulture-lighting-group-320-watt-xl-quantum-board-324-led-kit

2 Likes

That would work fine for your 2 X 4.

1 Like