Is my light enough?

You could cull it earlier…but… you’ll be like me, fighting thru an oz and a half of weed that’s ok

It’s okay, but only ok…every time I smoke it I think if I’d waited a bit longer it would be so much better

I don’t know about you but I’m not investing this expense, time and patience for “okay” weed and once you pull it, you gonna be smoking it for a long while, and I hate thinking every time that it only just does the job

3 Likes

You are in the window for harvest. Not a waste for sure.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Remember she will dry to half the size she is or there abouts. Let here go a few more days and see what you think :thinking:. I won’t hurt. Look real close under white light for any mold. Ride this home my friend. All the pros on here that have been helping you have your back.

2 Likes

Can I link a free book download? It’s called True Living Organics, seems very popular I found a lot for sale, just a few for free99 here’s a link (I hope i’m not breaking any rules👇)

Should I be worried about these sugar leaves dying in all of my colas tips? They are turning brown and drying up.

15 min trim…

2 Likes

@Graysin @TheVirginian @Dhooter
Is that bud rot? I just googled it and it’s not nute burn I’m using SoHum just add water. Only the tips are drying up on me should I clip the tips?

It kinda just looks like discolored leaves but honestly I have no idea.

2 Likes

Wow that thing looks like it was butchered…

1 Like

Open it up if it is mushy towards the stem I would say yes. If not what @Graysin said

1 Like

well it had just been harvested… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take a pic later but all of my tips are doing that. The small sugar leaves are dead they are curling up, drying out and are crunchy af. I tried to cut it off on that bud I harvested and it crunched into pieces. Should I cut them all off? Idk what I should do I think it might of been my light that caused it idk.

There’s 2 tips dried up and are crunchy on this bud.

I’m going to clip the tops or I might just chop her down idk yet I don’t want it to go bad and be useless.

What would you guys do?
@Graysin @TheVirginian @Dhooter @HMGRWN @Mr_Wormwood @VOL4LIFE

2 Likes

They do that sometimes.

She’s saying she is done. How do the trichs look?

2 Likes

Tysm… trichs not to good I think.

Go enough to chop?

1 Like

Yeah i didn’t even KNOW some of Zoey Zkittlez’ buds were DRY and CRUNCHY!!! I hung the new lights over those ladies today and in TWICE the brightness in that room now, i could SEE a couple top buds looked DRY! i touched them and they were almost “brittle” on the leaf edges… i was like NOPE!!! not losing her any more than she’s lost! Snagged probably 60-70% of her (ALL the tallest and definitely DONE bud sites) and left the lower not fully finished/mature bud sites to go a lil longer :wink: I only know you CAN do this from the awesome folks over here in the time i’ve been reading along since joining in May. You should be fine as long as the trichs are where you want them to be as @HMGRWN said

3 Likes

I don’t think you would be mad if you chop now. It looks pretty right on to me, some clear but a lot of cloudy and some amber too.
Can also do like @TheVirginian says and cut the tallest ones and leave the rest for another 10 days or so.

2 Likes

What do they think? SZHLUX 4000W LED Grow Light 6×6ft Coverage Dual Switch Full Spectrum Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants, Sunlight Plant Light 864 LEDs for Hydroponic Seedling Veg and Bloom Greenhouse Growing Light Fixtures169.00

@oldmarine @Mr_Wormwood @Bluntsmoke @BobbyDigital wgat about this light? SZHLUX 4000W LED Grow Light 6×6ft Coverage Dual Switch Full Spectrum Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants, Sunlight Plant Light 864 LEDs for Hydroponic Seedling Veg and Bloom Greenhouse Growing Light Fixtures169.00

1 Like