Is my light enough?

LMAO…I was trying to figure out how you sexed them so early!!!

3 Likes

He’s trying to steal my crown of “fastest Sexer in the west” :joy:

2 Likes

@Graysin Wow nice job those girls are super thick and tall af. :+1::+1:

:notes:That’s right I like my girls BBW
Type that wanna **** you dry and then eat some lunch with you🎶

1 Like

I can’t believe how tall those three colas got. Best part is there’s another of the same plant growing right beside her that looks like it’s stacking up about the same.

2 Likes

Big ass colas

2 Likes

I put some peroxide in water and let my seed soak again about 8hrs and put back into paper towel and baggie placed on cable box and the seed finally popped the next day it took 7 days total now the tap root is really small and it hasn’t grown anymore after +24hrs at all, it popped out and went right to great white powder. It doesn’t look healthy have any of you had this happen any tips for me to get it grow? I sprinkled more great white around the tap root. I want this strain sooo bad

1 Like

After that long a soak, it’s possible that the seed might not be viable, however , since it cracked, and has a tail (although small) that’s a good sign at least

I’d moisten soil, ( or whatever your media is) and plant that sucker

The worst that will happen is nothing so you got nothing to lose trying

What is the strain?

1 Like

Tysm so I should go ahead and plant it you think? It’s called double dip, wedding cake X animal cookies the pic stood out to me it didn’t look like every plant it’s real dark and frosty. I purchased from GPS just for that strain but I did get another called Gelazzi, gelato #33 X animal cookies and she’s doing great already has a smell and still a seedling, my GG#4s hardly had a scent till flowering.

Yeah, she has the tail, so if she’s not turned to mush, I’d say she’s good to go

I mean you could wait for more tail, but with how long she’s already been in wet environment, I’d get her in soil ASAP and get her thriving (hopefully) in her forever home

I personally might skip the solo cup/transplant as she’s already been through enough

1 Like

I’ve found that when I wait for more tail, I’m left wanting
But enough about my sex life

1 Like

My tiny tap root…
Put her in the dirt…
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:
:pray:t3:

Bet you a dollar she sprouts just fine now

What you do to her after that is on you! Lol

1 Like

Lol tysm I hope so I really want that strain and a replacement seed can’t be the strain that didn’t germ w/GPS weird af but true.
I’m trying to cut down one of my two GG#4 autos taking trichome pics now

@Mr_Wormwood @Graysin @TheVirginian @HMGRWN
How am I looking, can I chop her down? I clipped a bud 11 days ago and I was happy with it. I’m out of bud again so I’m desperate rn

3 Likes

I’ll be first to answer and others may agree or disagree as i may be seeing it wrong. On the sugar leaves, you are there, for totally cloudy (but do NOT really see ambers, didn’t spend a LOT of time gazing though). On the BUD MEAT, i see mostly clear still but some cloudy and probably week and half to two and half? let’s see what others say :slight_smile: looking nice though , congrats

2 Likes

I agree with the above, however if you tried it, and were fully satisfied (plus out of weed) I’d say chop her down

That having been said , I’d wait

Not enough cloudy/amber for me but you are the grower and you have the axe so your call really

3 Likes

Yeah your right I only found a couple ambers that are not on sugar leaves. I’m going to wait a few more days, I’m being very impatient due to being out of smoke ty growmies you guys are awesome I appreciate you all
:metal::crazy_face::v:

I think I’m so used to bottom shelf bud being in Central New York I doubt I ever had some top shelf I have purchased flower from the med. dispo. here in NY we only could get ground up buds (shake)but now we’re rec. legal w/ only med dispos still but they have reg buds now it’s about $50 a 1/8 I think I forget but super expensive

3 Likes

you’ll appreciate yourSELF and your patience in waiting even more, by waiting :slight_smile: enjoy when the time comes or whenever you decide you’re ready. You earned it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty I just needed someone to talk sense in me if I wasn’t on this forum I would have cut down a month ago so ty all who helped

Yeah, hate to join the crowd and say she needs a few more days. She’s past cooked for my taste but needs longer to be properly matured.

1 Like