Is my light enough?

@Graysin Do you think i should get that top off? Sorry for always tagn you but your one the best :v::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1:

Other reason i kept it on i didn’t want her to keep stretching.
Idk whats up with my other plant the buds fattened up nice but there not changing colors yet what can/should i do about her?

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah I would. I try not to baby my little ones too much cuz I’m just gonna abuse em in a week anyway :rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t wait 2 start playing with my babies :mask:

2 Likes

Thanks out of likes guys :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m impatient I snapped more pics
:metal::crazy_face::v:

Am I getting close?

1 Like

No amber yet but yes alot of cloudy clouds

2 Likes

Sample bud @Graysin @VOL4LIFE
Super sticky bout to smoke a J…
Idk if it will burn in a raw paper might have to use a high hemp wrap.

3 Likes

Yeah didn’t burn in the raw paper had to use the wrap I rushed drying it but did the trick I’m happy

2 Likes

Nice. As long as it gets you high, you know you did it right! :v:

1 Like

Yeah I’m surprised can’t wait to see how it turns out couldn’t of done it with out this forum tysm everyone.

Main colas my girls are chunky

3 Likes

@Graysin @TheVirginian @HMGRWN @SilvaBack203 @Dhooter @Dr.ofSmokology @VOL4LIFE @Mr_Wormwood @1HappyPappy @oldmarine Hey guys, I have a bean germinating for 4 days now, 1st 24hrs in a shot glass w/spring water, then 72hrs on paper towel inside a sandwich bag left open, and she still hasn’t cracked. Any ideas or tips to get her to pop?

3 Likes

I’d throw the paper towel baggie on top of a light or somewhere else warm. I germ my seeds on a seedling heat mat, but when I can’t get all of them on it, I used the tops of my LED lights. They run warm but not too hot.

Next time when you do the water soak, give it a cap full of hydrogen peroxide too :v:

5 Likes

Thnx I knew you’d have great tip. I had it above a light wasn’t getting that warm I’ll try a different light and I will try the peroxide next tysm. How’s everything going with you @Graysin

4 Likes

Must be the moon or something. I am having the same issue.

2 Likes

So far so good. Popped a couple new autos since my last run of autos is early done. Trying to phase out my soil plants, I’m seriously tired of watering stuff. :rofl:

My stinky cheese auto:

The rest of my flowering gals:

I’m excited to finish up some more and get new ones rolling in coco.

8 Likes

I put mine on the cable box3 of 3 hermed in 24 hours

3 Likes

That’s some bad odds.

You mean germed? :joy::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That is what I meant
Herming would not be good lol

4 Likes