Is my auto ever going to flower? Or is it a fem

Sorry these still ain’t good pics but yes it has the same as wats in the pics you just sent me

Wen my lights go on I’ll send you some good pics

Send another picture when the lights are better with a steady hand. but from what it looks like in your photos and from what you have said, it seems shes in pre-flower. So this is her first stages of going into flowering. You dont have anything to worry about, she was just a bit late.

You should also see some explosive growth at this point in her life over the next two weeks or so. She might even double in size!

I hope so but this was them on Monday and since then she has really grown in size so you could be right

1 Like

and sorry i fogot to say well done to you also your girl looks really nice top job!!

1 Like

Thanks! You should also try some low stress training with your plants to get some light to the lower branches as i see you have big fan leaves covering the top. This will help them get some more light because its not covered by the big leaves. Just gently tie some of the lower branches to the sides.

I started low stress training with my plant at about day 18. But you can still try and get more light into your canopy.

will do ive never done it before but ive read up on it so ive just got some royal gorrila autos that will be in the tent in the next 3 days so im going to do it with them i noticed all the tops on yours it looks great so the gorrilla are from seed same as the cheese were talking about now so im go to do that from the begining with the gorrila.

1 Like

Yeah for sure! Give it a try with the next grow, it is definitely worth it to start early and do low stress training! Its very easy as long as you are always working on the training by adjusting it as it grows! Here is a picture from when i started the low stress training. I think this is a good size to start doing it.

Just be gentle with them and give it good support at the bottom of the stem by having a string pull in the opposite direction than how you are bending the plant.

1 Like

Here are some better pics from today. Hope you have a great weekend and she finally starting to show me something do you agree

Yeah I do t think you have anything to worry about. I think she was just abit slow😊 you will see over the next couple of days. She will still get much bigger over the next 2 weeks!

man she going to be a absoluote monster if she does,thanks for the positive comments,coz it makes me feel like crap wen i think something is wrong with my plants.ill keep you posted on progress i just put them royal gorrila in today so im excited about them

1 Like

Cool, I’m looking forward to seeing the progress :+1: going to start lst with my new plant tomorrow :grin:

ohhh yes that just reminded me to lst these new ones thanks, and good luck with your new one.wat is it by the way??and im going to research the lst later i like to read up on things i dont know about and get clued right up on it but do you basicaly bend the plant over so the other arms become tops? yeah i see how that works,so arms that would be at the bottom and covered will be a top right.

Yes do some research on lst. It’s fairly easy but I’d recommend watching a few videos on YouTube on how to do it properly. The whole idea of lst is to bend the main head over so that the lower branches can catch up. This will create a busier plant with a more even conopy and more heads for your plant. You will yield alot more bud at the end if you do this.

Go on YouTube and watch some videos made by a channel called ‘’ Seed to Stoned’’

Look for his LST videos. He explains quite nicely how to do it.

cool i know that channel i wached his amnesa haze harvest this morning actually,im subed to it so thats my next stop after here,ill keep you posted im going to defoiliate them 2 now so chat soon take care n happy growing:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey there my freind just thought I’d check in with you,I got 126g off one of them cheese but the other had to go it got to big.but here’s them gorilla autos I’m just cropping turned out really well.

2 Likes

Hey @Fibber34 I was wondering how old are those gorilla glue autoflowers? I too am growing gorilla glue autoflowers and was wondering…

put @Fibber34 in the question he’ll be notified of the question