Is it too early to know if I got a female?

Seems pretty female to me but whatdoiknow lol

1 Like

I dont see any pistils or male parts just have to be patient i know its the hardest part for me

I took this pic this morning. Is it still to early to tell if this plant is showing signs of being a male plant?

1 Like

Looks female but it is hard to tell can you get a better shot of this

1 Like

See of this is any better. I cant find hairs on this plant anywhere pistils should be.

My vote is female. I would think from the time stamp that by now, 6/30, you should be able to tell for sure with a new pic in focus of the node crotch. Post it up and we will chime in.

1 Like

I want the 2 plants i am unsure on to be female. Ive got a 36 by 20 coming tomorrow. Gonna throw them both on 12/12 and see whay happens. Still no sign of hairs or pistils for 2 weeks now.

Just got the new 20 by 36 up and put the two i cant get to show their sex. They will start their 12/12 cycle today. If female these two are gonna be monster’s

1 Like

This is fom the left plant

This is from the right plant.

I cannot find a single pistil or hair. Bith plants are roughly 2 months old. It will be a shame if i have to put them down

1 Like

This plant is killing me. Can someone confirm this looks like male parts?

Hope this helps

1 Like

Ill give them a day or two more. But im pretty sure its gonna e hatchet time. Thank you for the pic. Thats most helpful

1 Like

That seems like a good idea. In a couple of days you should be able to tell much better.

1 Like

I just had 3 males flower. Long before any female flowers have appeared.

@TeNNWisKeY I think there’s a bunch of us eagerly awaiting for a distinction to be made here lol!! I agree with @krdorset that one sign of males is they flower before females in order to have their pollen ready to go immediately.

It does kinda look like some balls are gonna pop outta here soon.

1 Like

Will i think my suspension are officially confirmed. Damn sausage party is what it looks like to me.

@PurpNGold74 what are you thoughts Bosaman? :point_up_2:

1 Like

You are correct my Padawan. Them’s be balls… sorry OP. Bag him and tag him

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 thank you sir!!!

1 Like

Already gone. Both of them now live in the dumpster across the street.

2 Likes